⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺ Back seat of my car ⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺

~song choice~
Backseat of my car - Paul McCartney
~Warnings~
-Smut
-swearing
~kinks~
-female receiving oral
-car sex

"Where you going y/n?" My father asked as I grabbed my bag and coat from the entry way. "I'm 18 dad." I sighed as I looked out the window, the car waiting for me in the street side. "I'll be home late, I'm just going out with some friends, toms giving me a ride to the club." I smiled, kissing his cheek before I made my way back to the door. "Be careful love, don't say out to long." He smiled weakly as I made my way outside.

"Tom!" I smiled as I ran out to the expensive red car, one he bought with his money after the last 3 movies he's done for Harry Potter. "Hello darling, you look stunning." He grinned, his eyes looking me up and down as I got into the car, being careful my tight blue dress wouldn't ride up and show. "Thank you, you look very handsome." I blushed, looking into his eyes, his blue-grey button up and dress pants matching me quite well.

He continued to look at my curves, taking in how the fabric outlined my body

He continued to look at my curves, taking in how the fabric outlined my body. "You alright there?" I asked, pulling him out of his trance. "Yeah, you ready?" He asked before driving off to our new destination.

"Y/n!" A girl called out making my head turn to find the voice through the sea of people. "Annie!" I smiled as I let go of toms hand and ran to her, engulfed in her hug meaning I was quite short. "I'm so glad you made it, we were getting worried that Tom and you were going to ditch us." She giggled, her hand on mine as she lead me to the table with all of our other friends. "What do you mean Annie?" I laughed as I looked behind to make sure Tom was following instead of getting crowded by a flock of fan girls.

"Well I mean it's obvious you two are flirting with each other, we've been waiting for years to see when you'd get together." She stated making me stop in my tracks. "That's ridiculous, we are just... really good friends. And besides I like him when we were like 14 that's 4 years ago and a lots happened since then." I said, my gaze finding its way back to him at the last part. "Mhm sure." Annie said before sitting down at the booth in the back of the club, hidden with glass beads the hung over the entrance.