My Name Is Arnold Velasco (Prologue)

Yesterday, I was just a random twenty years old young man, a college student with no specific goal in life. 

As I was on my way home, holding a bag of junk foods and noodles, a white light suddenly flashed out of the blue.  

It hurt so much to look directly, so I covered my eyes with my hand.

Swoosh* 

And when I opened my eyes again, I found out that I was no longer in my world, but I mysteriously appeared in this unknown world. 

As I am confused, a tremendous pain exploded in my head that caused me to cry in pain.

Memories, one by one, appeared in my mind. 

Strange yet familiar memories collided with my genuine memories. 

(Former Body Owner Memory)

Based on this memory, my name is Arnold Velasco. An 18-year-old guy who was practicing magic with the guide of my Master, a beautiful young woman that every man is dreaming of obtaining. 

Her name is still unknown. I only knew her with her title of  " The Immortal Goddess " and also "My Master"

She gained the title of "The Immortal Goddess " after defeating all the powerful Immortals on this continent.

And for how she became my Master; even me doesn't know. The memories I have started from the first day I became My Master's disciple.

After staying with her for years, I understood my master's color better than anyone; other people knew her with her overpowered characteristic, the top one on this entire Maharlika continent. But, unbeknownst to them, not only is my master an overpowered soul but also... Perverted. 

In the previous days, months, and years of staying with her, there was no time she didn't do something perverted. 

I can't understand why she's doing this to me. Maybe for the practice of my mental resistance? I really can't understand her clearly.

Fortunately, I only struggled in the first month before I learned how to avoid or stop her before things would get weirder. 

(End Of The Memory Flashback)

Sigh*

Long story short, yesterday, I got reincarnated as a disciple of a weird woman.

Although she's beautiful and I got caught by her beauty at first too, after knowing her hidden character with the memories I gained, I suddenly lost all my interest in her.

Thanks to the memories, not only did I prevent myself from falling in love with a weird woman but also successfully cope up in my new world so fast; it only took me half a day to comprehend all the recent changes in my life. 

Right now, after being tortured for almost an hour, calling my Master; Honey. She finally said; " Okay, I will explain, but not for now"

This is blasphemy.

However, as if I can do anything.

Although I have an urge to escape from her, I dare not do it for real. After all, other than I am too weak, I also don't know any place where to run and hide. Not to mention, in my memory, the former owner of the body also tried to escape and was "accidentally" got killed by her. That was the reason how I got into his body. 

Also, there is the annoying system that says I will die once I fail a task. And what are the tasks it always gives? 

As unlucky as I am, the system is following my Master's wish. 

Annoying bugs...

As I was at my deep thought, a voice like a bucket of cold water awakened me.

"My dear disciple, what are you thinking?! " 

As my Master said, she hopped down from her chair and went near me. 

Her face is just about a few inches from our face would touch. 

"You aren't planning to escape again, do you?! " 

Her voice suddenly turned scary and asked. 

A gloomy atmosphere enveloped the whole place. Cold sweats instantly broke out on my forehead.

I hastily waved my hand and denied; 

"Of course I won't dare to do it again! I won't dare, I won't dare. Even if the time comes that the Master doesn't want me to stay anymore, I won't leave! " 

Blush* 

"You. " 

Master darted her face away from her. She was trembling as she tried her "best" to hide her blushing face with her slender hand.

My guts telling me that just one more sweet word and we will pass out. 

An evil smile appeared on my face and said; "Honey! " as sexy as I can. 

As expected, just as I said that word, Master turned into a stone. Blood came out from her nose and dripped. She shouted, "Stop" then fell to the ground. 

As I imagined. 

"Pervert" 

I cursed, then stood up. Without looking back at her, I walked towards the vast space of land full of green grasses and sat in the lotus position. 

Take that as payment for making me call you Honey for almost an hour, but explain nothing.