★彡𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯 ─── 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐𝘐

bonten members x fem! reader
tw| violence, blood, drugs, alcohol, kidnapping, cat calling
_____________________

─── 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 began to chirp loudly as you rub your eyes to glance at the clock. It was only 7:30 in the morning yet you still had to wake up.

Your room was a mess, cups of energy drinks and coffees everywhere while your work table was scattered around with a bunch of papers and pens with various colours.

On your wall, were all the informations you needed to know about Bonten after 5 months of hard work trying to obtain them.

It wasn't an easy task.

You had to get connections from other people from different prefectures, some of them weren't fun to deal with.

"Shall we get started?"
______________________

There were sounds of giggling children echoing through the streets, perhaps they were going to kindergarten.

The weather wasn't showing any good signs but you carried on with the original plan and that was to bump into Sano Manjiro. According to the information that you received from Kakucho himself through the tracker that was slid along with a tiny microphone, Mikey had a meeting with one of the biggest drug lord in Tokyo.

And he was going there alone.

It was somehow a private meeting, resulting in zero help from the other executives.

You stood in front of the club, hands in your pocket with a stoic expression.

"Hey lady, looking hot as fuck." A tall man who looked around his 30s stopped by on your right with a cigar in between his fingers.

"Be careful with that filthy mouth of yours, I wouldn't be too comfortable in cat calling random women on the streets." Your eyes were sharply piercing into his brown ones, feeling the urge to slap him right across the face.

"Aha! You're right!" He ended the conversation short before scurrying away.

A small 'tch' escaped your lips before entering the club. It was an odd sight to be seeing people still getting drunk and hung over in the morning.

Mikey was nowhere to be seen but you knew he was in here or the least, on the upper floor.

Inside this club, there's more than 5 VIP rooms that were fully operational. He has to be in one of them with the drug lord. You stepped out of the elevator onto the second floor, plastering a lost face while trying to look for your friend.

As if right on time, the white haired man stepped out of the last VIP room with blank eyes.

Pretending not to see him, you continued to walk forward with your face facing the left side which was where the crowd of people was.

"Y/n?"

You stopped in your tracks before looking at him.

"Ah, if it isn't you, Mikey-kun."

He formed a small wave and looked around,

"What are you doing here? Didn't take you for the type to get drunk early in the morning."

A panicked laugh escaped your lips while you tried hard to deny his statement.

"I'm searching for my friend! It looks like he isn't here though, I might as well get a drink myself since I brought my credit card along."

The word 'he' piqued Mikey's interest.

"May I join you then?"

You happily smiled and pointed to the empty bar.