Izuku: "Then why don't we spend our last night together. And forget it tomorrow..."

Katsuki: "You can't be serious..."

That's when he stands up and goes to one of the drawers. He pulls out a small vile.

Izuku: "This made me forget about the horrors of this room until I saw it again. We can spend our last night together, and then forget each other."

Katsuki: "Deku I could never—"

Izuku: "I can't risk you going mad and doing something stupid Katsuki. I just want you to be happy..."

Katsuki: "How could I ever be happy without you dumbass..."

Izuku: "By never remembering that we met..."

Izuku
I place the viles down and slowly make my way back to Kacchan. He looks up at me with a worried expression. I place my hands on his chest and look up at him.

Katsuki: "Deku I ca—"

I cut him off with a kiss and lead us to the bed.

A quite steamy yet sad smut ahead

3rd person
As Izuku entranced Katsuki with the kiss they shared. Katsuki couldn't help himself but lay them down on the bed.

Izuku: "Please...take me Kacchan..."

He could see tears in Izuku's eyes and slowly began to kiss his neck. He held Izuku ever so gently, scared that he'd break the already fragile being.

He soon enough started to kiss downward to Izuku's chest. Izuku could feel himself heat up. Never had he felt this way during sex. He could tell how much Katsuki loved him. Which hurt him even more knowing that this would be their last night together.

That's when Katsuki decided to begin sucking and playing with Izuku's chest.

Izuku: "Mnnh~"

He could see that Izuku was trying his best not to moan. It made him smile seeing how embarrassed the other was.

Katsuki: "I'm going to prep you okay...tell me to stop whenever you want. I'll stop."

Katsuki soon enough pull the others underwear off and sucked his fingers. Soon enough sticking his finger inside Izuku.

Izuku: "Ga—"

Izuku was a bit scarred by the familiar sensation. But was cut off by Katsuki's kiss. Not noticing that over time Katsuki managed to fit 3 fingers pretty loosely inside of him.

They separated from their kiss and looked into each other's eyes. They could see the want and need they had. Yet they could also see the sadness they each had.

Katsuki: "I'm going to put it in slowly. Like I said, don't be scared to tell me to stop."

Izuku began to shake but soon enough calmed himself down. He shook his read that he was ready. Katsuki laid him down and took his own bottoms off. Getting on top of Izuku he lined himself up.

Izuku looked down but soon shut his eyes closed and held to the pillow he was laying on. That's when he could feel a great pleasure from his ass. It hurt a bit, but it mostly felt good.

Katsuki: "Tell me when you're ready..."

Katsuki was trying his best to not just pound  the greenette. He wanted to cherish this night. Izuku soon enough gulped the knot in his throat and indicated that he was ready. Katsuki then pulled out and pushed back in slowly.

Izuku: "Aah~"

Izuku was surprised by how good it felt. He wanted more and so bucked his hips up.

Katsuki: "Watch it...I'm trying to control myself..."

Izuku: "P-Please...I want more Kacchaan~"

Katsuki soon enough picked up the pace which made Izuku moan. Just hearing his lover moan turned him on even more. He soon leaned down and kissed Izuku. They held each other close as Katsuki pounded into Izuku.

Katsuki: "Deku im going to..."

Izuku: "Me too..."

They both soon came and laid next to each other.

Izuku: "I never knew...that it could actually feel good..."

Katsuki: "Well obviously you'd want to cherish the moment..."

Katsuki placed his hand softly on Izuku's cheek. Just observing the face of the person he loved.

Izuku: "I guess we should drink those viles..."

Izuku grabbed the viles he placed down and handed one to Katsuki.

Izuku: "I love you Kacchan..."

Katsuki: "I love you too...Izuku..."