20

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been about few months almost a full year since me and Kento had gotten together, and since we had taken down the serpent mafia.

Taylor ended up fully joining the mafia and she was in the scouts in group 1 with Quincy and Kayla.

It almost seemed like the demon mafia had slowed down on their crimes but obviously that wasn't true.

Over these months I was able to do more dangerous missions since there wasn't anything else to do.

Walking back into the mansion with blood that wasn't mine covering my shoes and hands I had walked into Kento's office.

"Hey babe, I'm back" I said with a smile as he looked up from his paperwork "I see you had fun" "yeah, how's paperwork and stuff?" I asked as I wiped my hands with a wet towelette.

"Boring, Gojo offered to do it for me but I don't really trust him" "wooooow how you not gonna trust me? I'm the most trust worthy here" Gojo said as he walked in.

"Sure you are, anyways imma go get cleaned up, don't do to much work" I said to Kento as I kissed him "I won't"

As soon as I walked out the office someone I haven't seen in a while had came up.

"What do we have here, I always knew the devil was sexy" Toji had said as he walked over to me.

"mhm, how was the mission?" I asked "boring, only got to kill like ten people" "you'll be fine, anyways I gotta go get cleaned up, see you later" I said.

"Damn that felt good" I said as I walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower and putting on some lotion.

I got into Kento/my bed and I turned on the tv to watch Friday since I haven't watched it in a while.

As I got to the miss Parker part the door had opened and in came a tired looking Kento.

"Hey Kento, you okay?" I asked as he loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt "yeah I'm okay" Kento said and I held out my arms so he could laid on me.

"You sure you okay?" I asked as I felt him butterfly kiss my neck "yeah, I just need to release a bit of steam" Kento said as he moved up to kiss me but the door had opened.

"Damn Gojo you were right" Toji had said as Kento moved off of me, mumbling a few curses at Toji.

"Why are you in here?" Kento asked "well we were going to eat out but why not annoy you two first?" Gojo asked "well you are right about something, you two are annoying" I said as I walked up to the two.

"Aww don't be like that, we were just joking" Toji said and I looked at Megumi for help but he just walked off to the kitchen.

"Anyways get dressed so we can all go out" Toji said before closing the door back.

"*sigh* I'm tired of that old man" Kento said "yeah at this point me to" I said as we both grabbed something to wear before going into the bathroom to get ready.
Hair and fit check

Once I was done and I had left to grab my shoes and I had came back into the room to see Kento placing on some jewelry and I took a moment to look at him

Kento's fit

"You look good, you sure you wanna deal with everyone today? You can deal with something else if you want" I said with a smirk which fell to a frown as the room door opened

"Come on love birds, we've been waiting for like ever" Gojo said as he dragged us out the room "*mumble* I hope you die" Kento mumbled "Aw Kento I thought we were friends" "that was before you interrupted us" "you'll be fine, now can we go?" Sukuna said "fine" I said as we headed out.

"It's so good to be back" Toji said as we all sat down at the table in the restaurant.

"I'm sure it is" Megumi said "oh lighten up, so how's everything been" Toji asked the table. 

"Cool" "fine" "ight" everyone said "come on you guys are boring" "that's what I'm saying" Gojo said and now him and Toji began to bond over how "boring" we are.

"*whisper* if we run fast enough I think we can get away" Kento said "*whisper* probably" I said and we were both just about to get up till the food got here.

"Never mind" I said as my food was placed in front of me "we were so close" Kento said.

Time skip
After a very long dinner spent with Toji and Gojo being annoying and Megumi hiding in his menu as Toji flirted with the waitress, while Itadori and Nobara just judged everyone that walked in, we had finally went back to the mansion where me and Kento quickly ran off to the room to get away from everyone.

"Finally" Kento said as we both fell into the bed after changing.

"At least we can finally have a normal night" I said, not thinking how wrong that statement would be in just 20 minutes.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 887