6

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today as usual we were having a meeting and I sat next to Nobara and Maki.

"Now this Mission you all will have to go on enemy territory and take them all out" Nanami "why?" Maki asked "well it seems our friends on the police force need us to do this for them, and this enemy has taken a few of our men" Nanami says.

"Hold up so I get to go to?" I said a bit excited "no, you'll be here, like I said last time I can't risk you getting hurt" he said and I let out an annoyed sigh 'This is getting annoying'.

The mission was in two days so everyone was scrambling to get everything ready.

Since I had nothing to do I just helped everyone with whatever they were looking for.

"Imma go check on them" I said referring to the mafia kids or now teens, knowing their parents were probably going on this mission to.

"Same room and everything" I said looking at the door hearing them all talk to each other. I opens the door and walked in "hey y'all" I said.
The mafia kids
Crystal

The mafia kidsCrystal

Age: 17

Height: 5'6

Personality: Crystal is on the bougie side, and defiantly knows her own worth.

Abilities: even tho bougie Crystal is good at combat and is a sweet talker

Relationship?: is dating Mark and is in it for the long run

Siblings: little sister Aniya

Angel

Age: 16 about to be 17

Height: 5'5

Personality: is pretty quiet and down to earth but is intimidating when needed.

Abilities: fast runner and is pretty good with a few guns

Relationships? Dating Keanu
Keanu