13

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
This whole few weeks Kento made me stay at his house so I can heal, and now that I was basically fully healed I just stayed since we were mostly trying to figure out who was the one who shot me.

"Do you ever take a break? I'd rather be on a mission then sign a bunch of paperwork" I said, laying on my back on Nanami's bed as I looked at him doing some paperwork.

"Well I am a mafia leader" "so? At least take a small break" I said, getting up and crawling on the floor under the desk.

"What are you doing Y/n?" Nanami asked "don't worry Kento, just keep working" I said as I slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Y/n's hands moved skillfully with one goal at hand while Nanami tried his hardest to focus on signing papers, instead of the light touches to his dick and the feeling of himself growing with his impure thoughts.

"Wow" Y/n said as she finally got Nanami out of his pants, seeing how big and thick his dick was compared to her hand.

After seeing Nanami watching from the corner of her eye, Y/n wraps her hand around Nanami's dick and latched her lips onto his balls, making sure to lick and suck on them for a short while before letting her tongue make a trail of saliva from the base, all the way to his red tip, tasting a bit of pre cum.

"*whisper* fuck" it was getting harder and harder to focus on his work but Y/n would make small glances up at him, basically letting him know to stay focused.

"So big" Y/n said to herself as she wraps her soft lips around Nanami's dick, only sucking at the tip before moving more of Nanami into her mouth.

Nanami had to bite his lower lip, trying to not let out a groan as he accidentally bucked his hips up a bit into Y/n's mouth.

This action made Y/n hum to herself as she started to slowly bob her head.

Hollowing her cheeks, Y/n was determined to make Nanami break and lord was she doing a good job.

"Damn it Y/n" Nanami was finally at his breaking point and he moved his hand to grab some of Y/n's hair, messing up her puff as he pushed Y/n further onto his dick.

With how big and thick Nanami was Y/n was gaging around him but right now Nanami barely noticed or cared.

Tears started to form in Y/n's eyes and a few had already fell and already Nanami had given up on holding back his moans as he bobbed Y/n's head even faster against him, trying to chase his climax.

Lucky for Y/n, Nanami had let out a choked out moan as he had his whole dick in Y/n's mouth as saliva and spit was coated all on his dick, as he let himself cum in Y/n's throat.

Nanami moved out of Y/n with a small pop and Y/n had swallowed all of the cum as Nanami pulled her up making sure to remove Y/n's pants and underwear.

"What happened to working?" Y/n asked as she straddled Nanami's hips in the chair "that can wait" Nanami said, as his tip rubbed the folds of Y/n's pussy.

"AH~" without even being able to make a snarky remark, Y/n had moaned out loud from the way that Nanami pulled her down to take every inch of him.

"K-Kento~" Nanami wasted no time and had his large hands on Y/n's ass as he bounces her on his dick.

"Fuck I won't be able to do any work *grunt* if we keep ending up like this" Nanami said as he saw a glimpse of his dick moving into Y/n's wet pussy as he was now looking up at her, taking in every expression Y/n was making.

"Maybe that's the plan" Y/n said as her walls squeezed tighter around Nanami as she starts to kiss and suck on Nanami's neck to hold back some of her moans.

"UHH~" Nanami had pulled Y/n all the way down to his hips, hitting Y/n's g spot in the process.

"You feel so good" Nanami said as his hands grip tighter on Y/n's ass, as the both were getting closer to their climax.

"Kento I'm cumming!!" Y/n had yelled as he gripped down on Nanami as she came hard around him.

"Fuck" Nanami said breathlessly as he moved a little more to let Y/n come down from her high, before pulled himself out to cum on Y/n's stomach, since they both didn't plan on buying any birth control.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Both me and Kento were breathing hard, the both of us were covered in a layer of sweat as Kento grabbed a tissue to wipe the cum off of my stomach as he removed the rest of our clothes so we wouldn't be so hot.

"Here" Kento had grabbed one of my bonnets from my bag as he placed it on my head, so we both could get in bed.

"Don't you wanna get back to work?" I asked with a small smile on my face as I laid on top of Kento.

"I'll finish it later" Kento said, holding onto me a bit tighter as we both fell asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 933