Chapter 8: UA High Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

'These questions are too easy, especially thanks to Izuku.' Both Yuuki and Katsuki thought as they got to work. Izuku never stopped being a nerd in his life and has been studying tirelessly ever since elementary school. As such he was the smartest kid in the school and had the best grades overall out of every other kid. And since Katsuki and Yuuki were both his best friends, he obviously helped them out with studying over the years, which is why they were both more than prepared for the exam.

2 hours and 15 minutes later, auditorium

Izuku Yuuki and Katsuki all sat next to each other as them and the rest of the examinees waited for the next test to be announced. After about a minute more of waiting, a man with blond hair in the shape of a curved spike from the back with yellow tinted sunglasses, along with a speaker like muzzled around his neck, and a leather suit. He is widely known as Present Mic, another teacher/staff member of UA that is also a pro hero. He also has a podcast that Yuuki, Izuku, and Katsuki sometimes listen to.

"ALLLRRRRIIIGGHTTTT EVERYBODY GIVE ME A YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!" He shouted out with his quirk causing those that were closer to the stage to wince in pain

"ALLLRRRRIIIGGHTTTT EVERYBODY GIVE ME A YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!" He shouted out with his quirk causing those that were closer to the stage to wince in pain. Luckily Izuku Yuuki and Katsuki were all sitting a good distance away, though they still felt sorry for the people closer to the pro hero. The entire auditorium fell completely silent.

"Wow... tough crowd." Present Mic said after a short second.

'What'd you expect after you bursted a few people's eardrums?' Was the collective thought of almost all the examinees in the room.

"Well then, let me explain the practical exam that will determine if you can enter the Hero Course! As you can see on the screen, there are 3 main types of robot villains you will all face, 1 pointers, 2 pointers, and 3 pointers. If you destroy a 1 pointer, you get 1 point, 2 pointer, 2 points, same with 3 pointers. If you get 30 points, you pass! Any questions so Far!?" Present Mic explained/asked.

Suddenly, a student with blue straight hair and pointed eyebrows stood up almost in a fast and robotic like fashion. He was wearing a tan suit with a white shirt under that with a blue and light blue striped tie and blue pants with black shoes. He was holding the UA test pamphlet.