Chapter 3: The Most Powerful Quirk

2 years later, Aldera Junior High

In the exact same middle school as last time, we see Izuku and Katsuki and Yuuki in a different classroom, but in the same seats as compared to last time. Their outfits hadn't changed at all in the slightest, but their physical features have. Izuku now stands at an impressive 5ft 10in, Katsuki is now at 5ft 9in, and Yuuki grew to an impressive 5ft 8in.

Izuku now had fluffy hair, with it now looking slightly spiky, though barely and it reaching to his lower neck. His physique became much more compressed, but he was definitely fit. He now had an 8 pack with very condensed muscles and bones, so much so that he, on multiple occasions, in his group of friends training time, had been able to tank the most painful of punishments. This has caused him to have a very high tolerance for pain, as well as failures. On an even better note, his physical limits have almost no boundaries. He can move at speeds that make him look like a blur in bursts, and his strength has increased almost tenfold, and all without a quirk. Most people would assume he'd have a medium class strength and speed enhancing quirk with his physical prowess so far. Izuku had also been studying even more into martial arts, and has mastered more than 15 styles. In addition to that, he has also been mastering even more weapons, easily becoming one of the best users of multiple styles of weapons. He took a particular interest in old fashioned weapons that used to be used by shinobi.

(These are the shinobi weapons he is familiar with, but he is also a master swordsman, skilled with a bow, knives, daggers, axes, spears, and gauntlets

(These are the shinobi weapons he is familiar with, but he is also a master swordsman, skilled with a bow, knives, daggers, axes, spears, and gauntlets.)

(Picture his muscles more closer to Garou from one punch man)

Katsuki has also made a lot of impressive progress. His quirk was trained to the point that it is highly versatile and even more powerful than before. He has been increasing the total amount of explosions he can cause over the years by bathing in slightly boiling water and increasing his sweat glands total capacity. In doing so, he can now fire off massive explosions with little to no exhaustion or stamina decrease. He can fire off those types of explosions rapid fire for as long as he wants. His physical conditioning has also seen lots of progress. He can lift 20lbs less than what Izuku can, but his strength is still nothing to scoff at. Not only that, but his speed with and without his quirk boosting them is a very minor difference. He may not be able to move as a blur like Izuku can, but he's definitely fast. He has now mastered 3 different martial arts styles. His personality has also slightly calmed down a bit, with him being a bit more open to strategy and negotiation rather than running in guns blazing. Though he still is just as headstrong as he used to be, as well as hotheaded.