"You stalked every inch of my Instagram, didn't you?" She challenged me.

"Are you acknowledging that they're all average?" I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

Rosemary rolled her eyes, "You're too full of yourself," she remarked. I let out a mocking laugh. "I'm going to change," she started heading upstairs. "And don't you dare sneak a peek," she warned, still being a smartass.

"Yeah, I'm not trying to go blind!" I remarked as she almost reached the top of the stairs and I had to resist the urge to follow her. An itch to argue with her remained and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

It was probably best to drop the subject here though. What the fuck was I thinking in leaving my phone on her bed? How fuckin' stupid could I be? Better not ask Rosemary or she'd have a whole essay response.

Rosemary could say whatever she wanted but I did not have a crush on her! I hardly even knew her. Barely met her today. I was curious about her but I definitely did not have a crush on her. No one could catch my interest that easily, especially not someone as awful and bad mannered as her!

***

~ Rosemary ~

First night at Montgomery and I thought I could peacefully get ready for bed but Rachel was over at the dorm room. Her, Lucy and Violet were getting ready for some private party? What the heck? They were upstairs in the bathroom applying makeup and picking out dresses. As if they were going to the club.

Were they planning on having a sleepover and pretending to be clubbing or what? They were going overboard with this. What a bunch of weird rich girls.

One by one, the girls walked down the stairs.

First: Rachel.

Second: Lucy.

Third but not least and definitely most beautiful: Violet.

My mouth dropped and I could have sworn I almost drooled if it wasn't because I reminded myself to close my mouth when I saw Violet. On her own, she was mesmerizingly beautiful but in front of me, walked an absolute goddess. The mini emerald green, velvet, and corset dress complimented her figure too perfectly.

Earlier when she bragged about me downgrading, I pretended to disagree but in reality, I had never seen anyone as beautiful as her. Too bad that she was a conceited and bratty bitch.

Though, I liked that she looked up my Instagram. Someone as popular and gorgeous as her took her time to look me up? Did I catch her eye? I teased her about her having a crush on me but I was just trying to catch her bluff or at the very least, annoy her.

I found myself wondering if there was more to Violet than meets the eye... or at least I hoped so. Maybe I was just fooling myself because I thought she was so darn attractive.

"Close your mouth, a fly is going to fly into its home," Violet remarked, gaining laughs from her friends.

"Sorry, I'm just in shock. I didn't know it was Halloween yet. I love your scary costumes," I fired back.

Rachel and Lucy gasped as they looked at their best friend, Violet.

Violet's jaw clenched for a second, "How are you surprised? You probably dress like it's Halloween everyday. I saw what you were wearing when you came in today," she retorted. I opened my mouth to say something but Violet uninterrupted, "I don't wanna hear it!" She held her hand up for me to stop. "You stay here, lock the door and don't draw too much attention," she instructed.

"Yes, your highness," I jokingly bowed. "But may I ask, where are you going?" I asked since I was her babysitter.

"None of your business," Violet shooed me away with her hand.