"Uh huh," Rosemary wasn't buying it. Skeptical, she eyed me with squinted eyes. "You know, you could have just asked me for it instead of wasting time on desperately searching for it," she offered.

I gagged, "Eww, why would I fuckin' want to follow you?"

"Because you have a crush on me," annoyingly, she grinned cheekily.

In shock that she actually said that, I gasped. What the fuck went through her head? I could not believe the nerve! It caught me off guard. Nervously, my heart beat increased rapidly. My cheeks were getting warmer. No one had ever so confidently made such assumption before. Anxiously, my palms got sweaty.

"You're delusional!" I snorted. "Go see the nurse to get checked out," I advised. I just couldn't with this girl!

Rosemary let out an amused laughed, "No, I'm perfectly sane," so she claimed. "I'm just pointing out the obvious," she insisted with her cute yet annoying cheeky grin.

"Now you're just sounding like a conceited dumbass," I remarked. All while trying to look cold from the outside and not like the nervous mess I was inside. So far she was winning though because she was the one smiling and getting a kick out of it while I was the one freaking out. Ugh! How the fuck could she have this affect on me?

"Whoa, don't project your feelings onto me," mockingly, she winked.

"Fuck too!" I groaned. I couldn't stay calm with her. "You think you're so smart! Don't you?"

"I know I'm smart," she stated, confidently. I rolled my eyes at that. "I think that you think that I'm cute," she went back to it.

What the fuck did she want from me?

"Bitch I just met you," I stated in case she forgot.

"A crush can happen instantly," she argued.

"Oh please," I sniggered.

"Plus didn't your mom say we've been knowing each other since preschool?" Grinning because it was another point to her favor, she recalled.

"My mom lies a lot," I was not accepting it.

"Maybe," she shrugged. "There's no way I could call someone like you my girlfriend."

It bothered me to hear her say that. Not that I'd want to date her or anything but I couldn't lie about being intrigued by her and thinking that she was gorgeous.

Rather showing those hurt feelings, I scoffed, "You'd be lucky to!" I looked her up and down and made a face in disgust. "I feel bad for you, anyone after me has been and will be a downgrade," I mocked. "I'm the best you've ever had," cutely, I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

As if I were spitting stupidity, Rosemary laughed sarcastically, "Actually, I've dated very beautiful girls," she claimed. Eww.

"Average, I would say," I disagreed.

Rosemary tilted her head to the side as she crossed her arms loosely, "How would you know?" She stared at me, questionably.

From looking at her instagram but I didn't want her to know that I paid that much attention to it. "Like I said, everyone else is a downgrade after me," I found that to be a nice save.

"You stalked every inch of my instagram, didn't you?" She challenged.

"Is that you acknowledging that they're all average?" I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

Rosemary rolled her eyes, "You're too full of yourself," she remarked. I let out a mocking laugh. "I'm going to change," she started heading upstairs. "And don't you dare sneak a peek," she warned, stilling being a smartass.