chapter thirteen | eve

Magsimula sa umpisa

I let out a smirk and she gives me the shut up look.

"Hey guys!" Makensie says as she walks over here where we are with her and Carter holding hands "heyy" we all say back.

"Your outfits are so cute." She says to me and Diana "thank you thank you." D says as she flicks Marcus's forehead.

D is wearing a cute black tennis skirt with a white little cardigan sweater and her hair in a ponytail.

And mak is wearing her hair in loose curls with a black long sleeve with a black and white leopard dress

"Well we're only missing Grayson now

"Well we're only missing Grayson now." Carter says as he sits down beside Makensie.

Diana bumps her shoulder with mine when he says Grayson and I flip her off.

"Oh I know what y'all just did there." Chris says pointing to us two.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion "umm what?" I say.

"Your little bestie called us last night, we're like the girls, but in boys." Marcus says. I face palm "y'all are so stupid."

"And y'all are so in love." Carter says in a signing Voice "who's in love?" Grayson says coming up to us and sitting down beside me.

"No one." All three boys say quickly. "Mhm not suspicious at all." Grayson says looking at us all with his eyes narrowed.

"Anyways" D says. "Have your parents told you about the gala party Saturday?" We all nod our heads and say yes.

"That means we need to go shopping Friday!" I squeal "Eek I knowww" my two girls say.

All the guys groan "y'all won't take us with y'all right?" Grayson says I shake my head yes "duh pretty sure y'all will need suits to." I say ruffling Graysons hair.

It's literally so soft what the hell.

"I'm confused though." Chris says.
"When are you not buddy." Carter responds.

"Well we leave Friday soo how are you going to buy things?" Chris says "oh that's true." Marcus says "well we leave school early all Friday's and our parents have to get of work so we'll be fine." D says. 

There's three rings indicating first period is about to start.

"Well see you later losers, I have to head to the office." I say as I grab my stuff.

"Byee" they all respond back.

So on Saturday we have a gala to attend, all of our parents are friends as well, and they either work in the law, medical, or business field. The Gala is for a charity/ work thing for them and us kids have to attend but I know it'll be fun. It last until Monday so we'll stay the night Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and come back Monday.

So no school for us!

I head to the front office and I'm greeted by an older lady with glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"Good morning, you must be Everest."

Uhh how does she know my name

"Umm good morning, and yes ma'am that's me." I say with a smile

"If you thinking why I know your name is because we haven't had a new student in years, so get ready, you'll be the talk of the students and teachers." She says letting out a giggle and giving me a folder.

"In this folder is your schedule, locker number, lunch period, and a map of the school."

I give her a smile and take the folder. "Okay thank you, have a nice day." I say.

So I know For a fact I'm already late for my first period, which is freaking history. Once I find the door I take a deep breath and knock.

A young male teacher around his late twenties opens the door. He looks at Me and says "well hello, and you are?" He says leading me into the classroom.

"Hello I'm Everest Valentino." I say shaking his hand which he holds it a bit longer.

Please tell me he isn't those weird pedophile history teachers that I see on my tiktok.

"Well I'm Mr. King, come to me if you ever need anything." He says

I put my lip inside my mouth, cause I got that habit of doing it when i get nervous or awkward.

I turn to face the class and I instantly feel way safer.

Grayson gives me a smile I smile back.

"Well class this is your new classmate. You can choose anywhere to sit ms. Valentino." He says putting his hand behind my back.

I quickly step away from him and walk towards the empty desk beside Grayson.

As I sit down our knees brush against each other and neither of us make a move to move it.

He leans in and whispers "don't worry Everest, I won't let him touch you."

—————————————————————————
I UPLOADED!

I'm actually so happy I have been uploading, but it's always the history teacher!

See ya next chapter byeeee <3