18: The Misunderstanding

The clouds were covering the sun as Jisoo finished her lines. During her break she followed Mino to the back of the hall and they practiced their new scenes.

She usually wouldn't have done this with him privately but he told her it was Jennie's instruction, so she followed him. If Jennie wanted this, she must have thought the additional practice is necessary.

Jisoo was breaking character when Mino was getting more touchy and rubbed his hands on her arms.

He stopped doing this the last months, and yet here he is being back to being self absorbed and acting alone. Like he is acting with a doll and not another person whom he needs to work with.

"Mino." Jisoo warned as his hands slipped to her waist and pinned her to the wall.

"Wrong name. You are out of character." He smirked as he pressed his nose along her neck, making her shiver. She froze.

"T-That's not how the scene goes either..." Jisoo retorted, lifting her hands to push him away but he was quick to grab them and raised them above her head.

"It's called improvisation baby. I'm the king of it." He chuckled against her cheek and hovered above her lips.

Her whole body was trying to shrug him off as he forced a kiss on her. She could feel the muscles on his arms and his hot tongue. He wasn't holding back and kissing her deeply. After trying and not succeeding in breaking it nor being able to move her body, she closed her eyes and her body went limp.

She didn't put a fight anymore and he felt that, his smirk was the biggest indication of it. The next time Jisoo opened her eyes, it was because his lips were retracted and she heard a loud slam, followed by a thump.

She looked down to see Mino crouched on the ground, he was holding his nose in pain. She was pulled into a hug by Jennie and saw Haein kick him.

"Tell me you are okay." Jennie mumbled as she hugged her tightly.

"I am..." Jisoo muttered. This was nothing new to her by now.

Mino groaned and glared at them. "Yeah, she is perfect so don't inter-"

"Shut up." Jennie scowled at him. "You are fired."

He let go of his nose and started to laugh. "Yeah sure." He winked. "We both know you can't fire me."

"You are leaving though." Jennie shook her head, letting go of Jisoo to tower over him threateningly. "When everyone finds out about the way you force yourself on your co-stars, some of them even inexperienced and new to the business, you will want to leave and beg me to have mercy."

"You can't prove any of that." His dry laughed echoed.

"She can't?" Haein cocked a brow as he pulled him up by his collar and slammed him against the wall. "Then what is this?"

He showed him a screenshot of a group chat Jennie created.

The chat was full of actresses who used to work with him. Jennie contacted them and spoke with them about him. They were not that powerful and their voices were small, so none of them pressed charges against him. But with all of them combined, they could ruin his life.

Mino gasped as Haein let go of him. "S-Still, I'm unbothered..." He stuttered.

"Yeah sure." Jennie chuckled. "If this is not enough for you, I will tell that man, about what you did."

Mino's entire body shuddered. Jisoo has never witnessed him so scared before.

"Leave." Jennie told him firmly and he nodded his shaky head before he dashed away, accompanied by Haein who was making sure he really left.