The four made it up to the floor, and took a second to catch their breath, only for the building to shake, as a wave of energy passed through them again. Y/n opens the door, to see a lone robot patrolling the area. Y/n webs it up, before tossing it down the stairs.

Y/n: Let's hurry.

The three nod, as they begin to look for the holding cells.

After what felt like hours, Johnny suddenly came across one door that was locked. He was about to melt through it, when suddenly loud footsteps were heard around the corner. He then bursts into flames, and turns around the corner to see three bots. They were about to call for back up, when suddenly the three were ripped apart with their flaming chains. He looks back, and calls the others.

Johnny: Y/n! Is this the cell room?!

Y/n and the others arrive, to see the locked door he's standing by. He nods, as the Ghost Rider, began to melt through the door. Once the door was clear their eyes widened to see everyone locked behind a large glass cage. The first to notice them was Felica.

Felicia: see I told you they'd be here Wanda!

Y/n: Hold on well get you guys out!

Y/n charges the glass wall, and punches it with all it's might, completely shattering the glass.

Sam: Damn, I forget how strong that kid is!

Y/n and the others began to free the others, as Y/n also tried to talk to his loved ones. Y/n sees a tired Casey, an enraged Laura, and a scared Natasha. He takes off his mask and kneels down to them as Wade cuts Natasha's binds.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Laura: She took them Y/n! She took Jason and Iris!

Y/n's eyes widen, his eyes frown before he takes down his mask. 

Y/n: … Change of plans. I'm not gonna shut down the program… I'm fucking erasing her. New step! I'm searching for my kids, if you guys could still fight, hold off the bots while I find Jason and Iris! Once I find them, we'll regroup on the helipad!

Natasha: … And after that?

Y/n lifts his hand up, which begins to spark.

Y/n: I'll destroy her. Permanently. 

Y/n kneels down to Casey, who sluggishly looks at him.

Casey: I think… I think they're in your old room. But… find Venom and Carnage first, get them, and you could get them out safely. Allowing you to end Athena. They're… in the chemistry lap...

Y/n nods as he leaves the room, and finds an Air duct, and begins to crawl down to the chemistry lab. 

----

Everyone else began to make their way to the helipad. Strangely, no bots had intersepted them yet… however once they made it to the meet up point. Certain three robots were waiting for them.

 Certain three robots were waiting for them