Aftermath

Shigaraki dropped to the ground with a thud. He looked up and saw Bakugo drop to the floor.

"That was so unfair. Our forces are gone, Nomu was defeated in 2 blows, and Bakugo is out cold. The nomu didn't even last long enough to fight All Might. You were wrong master, so wrong." said Shigaraki.

"No Tomura, we just miscalculated. You say that Nomu was defeated, was it by Child Emperor?" asked AFO.

"No, he was defeated by a student. He defeated Nomu and wasn't even trying." said Shigaraki.

"Really, I guess I'll steal his quirk then." said AFO.

Izuku was walking up to the stairs, ignoring all the shocked glances that came his way. At that moment Genos and Kirishima came back.

"Hey you 2, did you defeat the villains?" said Thirteen.

"Yes, they were just petty criminals. Pathetic." said Genos.

"Yeah, they were no match for us." said Kirishima.

"I AM- LATE?" said All Might confused.

"Yeah, we handled the villains." said Genos.

WELL THAT'S EXCELLENT! IS ANYONE INJURED?" said All Might.

"I am a little knocked up, but I'm fine." said Emperor.

(Timeskip 3 hours)

All the U.A. staff were currently in a room with a detective, listening to the damage of the villains.

"Of the 345 villains present during the attack, only three got away. Props to Child Emperor and any students that helped." said the detective.

"The first villain that got away was your former student, Katsuki Bakugo. We are currently searching for him, but we have come short. Next is the warp villain, no info on him either." said the detective.

"Yes, and there's the leader. Though I doubt he is the actual one." said Thirteen.

"Yes, he seemed way to childish to do anything. It was like he was never told no, he was talking about the creature like he was a pet and couldn't be beat, but he faced you know who." said Aizawa. Everyone knew who he was talking about.

"And as soon as he one shotted him the leader had a breakdown. I doubt someone like him could rally up that much people." said Emperor.

"Speaking of villains, I think we need to address the elephant in the room. Izuku one shotted a All Might killing machine, and Genos and Kirishima went to every zone regardless of how well they would do there and beat every villain there." said Snipe.

"Yes, I think it's abundantly clear that we cannot ignore the problem. We need the hero course students, especially those three, in hands on training. There's no point teaching them the basics if they can defeat villains." said Midnight.

"Yes, each one of those three could probably beat the big three on there own. Those three have the power of a high A class, or maybe even S class hero. Especially Midoriya." said Ectoplasm.

"Well actually, I was thinking of something that would be beneficial for them, and I got a bunch of S class heroes to sign off on it." said Nezu.

"Out of the 16 S class heroes, only 7 said no to taking on some interns." said Nezu.

"The list will be put up, and who I think who should go with. We can revise it, and after the sports festival we can put it into action." said Nezu.

Number 1 All Might: Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, Genos

Number 3 Silver Fang: Ojiro, Jiro, Hagakure

Number 4 Atomic Samurai: Yaoyarozu, Aoyama, Kaminari, Ashido

Number 5 Child Emperor: Koda, Tokoyami, Mineta

Number 9 Drive Night: Sero

Number 10/11 Pig God/Super Alloy Darkshine: Sato, Shoji

Number 12 Watchdog Man: Ururaka

Number 13 Flashy Flash: Ida

That's the chapter.  S class hero internships. I know it makes zero sense because they S class, they got things to do. I just think it will be a good idea, and they'll be in attendance to see a certain blue skinned villain come. Most of the things I tried to center it around either how there quirk works, or somehting they can work on. Like how Ojiro is a martial artist and Hagakure is invinsible but has to fight, so Bang. Ururaka also needs to learn how to fight, and I think jumping off of things mixed with zero gravity could be cool. Ida is fast, so Flashy Flash. As for Atomic Samurai, those were reserved for people who have either a flahy quirk but needs something to help them, or Yaoyarozu who creates weapons. The revising is for you, so if you wan someone else to go somehere else, tell me. Preferbly  the one's with only one person.