First Day

Izuku was doing his routine when his mom busted through the door.

"Izuku, your letter from U.A. is here." said Inko.

Izuku took the letter, and closed his door. He then ripped the letter open and a small disc came out. It then turned on, revealing All Might.

"I AM HERE, TO BRING YOU YOUR RESULTS. ON THE WRITTEN EXAM YOU ACHEIVED AN 89, A RESPECTABLE SCORE. BUT THE PRACTICAL IS WHERE YOU TRULY SHINED. YOU ACHIEVED 290 VILLAIN POINTS, WHICH ALREADY PUTS YOU ON TOP. BUT, THERE IS A SECRET OTHER WAY TO ACHIEVE POINTS. RESCUE POINTS, AND YOU ACHIEVED 50, MAKING YOUR SCORE 340. WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADAMEIA." said All Might, before the hologram shut off.

"I MADE IT IN MOM!" shouted Izuku, before going back to his workout.

'Maybe this will be interesting." thought Izuku.

(Time Skip A Week)

"Do you have your I.D.?" asked Inko.

"Yes mom." said Izuku.

"Do you have your-" said Inko before she was cut off.

"I have everything mom." said Izuku.

Izuku started walking out the door, before he was stopped.

"Izuku, I'm proud of you." said Inko.

"Thanks mom." said Izuku, before walking out.

Izuku made it to school and walked into the building. He looked extremely bored, making everybody look at him weird. He finally made it to Class 1A, and walked in. He was met with the loud guy at the entrance exam arguing with Bakugo.

"Get your feet off the desk. It is a disrespect to the hands that made it, and the people that have sat on it." said the guy.

"Rude much. How could you be that disrespectful to the future number 1 hero." said Bakugo.

"Let's start over, I am Tenya Ida, from Somei Private academy." said Ida.

"Somei huh, you must be some stuck up elite. I'll enjoy tearing you a new one." said Bakugo.

"You dare threaten me, are you sure you came here to be a hero." said Ida.

Izuku, not caring in the slightest walked off, despite all the looks he was getting.

"DEKU, how did you get in here?!" said Bakugo, noticing him.

Izuku just looked at him like he was stupid, before putting his head down.

"Hello classmate. I am Tenya Ida. I would like to apologize for my actions. You are a better student then I am." said Ida.

"Chill out dude, it's fine." said Izuku.

At that point the girl from the entrance exam came in and looked around. She spotted Izuku, but before she could talk a child came in.

 She spotted Izuku, but before she could talk a child came in