Entrance Exam

(8 Months Until Exam, All Might POV)

I'm confused. When I first saw young Bakugo I thought he had the will of a hero, and a great quirk to match it. I admit it was foolish for me to judge him before knowing him, but I was in a rush to pass OFA. The more we trained though, the more I saw his flaws. He was loud, arrogant, didn't have the reasons to be a hero, it was a mess. OFA must have noticed it too because even though he should have at least 20%, he can only use 5%. The weird part was that while I was training Bakugo at Dagobah beach, a bald boy would be doing workouts. He would stay all day doing them, and it seemed as though Bakugo had a disliking to him. I don't know if it's the boy or Bakugo, but I'm not sure what to do. Should I take it back? If I asked would he? I guess he would just have to do, though Sir Nighteye and Torino would slap me for my foolishness.

(5 Months Till Exam, Izuku POV)

When I would come to school, Bakugo would amp up his bullying. He seemed to grow more arrogant, though I suppose that's what happens when All Might offers you his quirk. I notice it to as he hits way harder, though I don't feel it. His explosions are bigger, though they still don't do anything. Sometimes orange sparks come off him, which is cool. I have been doing my full workout and have felt the results. I also have took some martial arts classes. (No he doesn't know the fist of flowing water crushing rock. Tell me if you want him to though, or any extra powers) All Might sometimes gives me glances, though I don't care. I know I could body him.

(2 Months Till Exam, Bakugo POV)

THIS IS SO STUPID! why does OFA work like this? I have a great quirk, I have the body, so why don't I have mastery of it. I have 8% unlocked, even though All Might says I should have 50%. FIFTY PERCENT! And Deku still isn't gonna quit. WHY DOES NOTHING GO MY WAY! And to make matters worse, All Might looks at Deku when he's doing his workouts more then me. I had to clean that stupid beach, and yet All Might looks at me like I'm not worthy. I had to meet 2 old geezers, Bang and Torino. But Bang of Gran Torino wouldn't teach me. Something about he'll just be another Garou.

(Exam Time)

Izuku was standing in front of the gate, ready to go in. He gained even more muscle, looking like a body builder. He was interrupted by Bakugo.

(Left is Izuku, right is Bakugo

(Left is Izuku, right is Bakugo. Yeah, they THAT muscular)

"Out of my way you damn nerd." said Bakugo.

"Good to see you too Bakugo." said Izuku.

Bakugo left, and soon Izuku entered. He was thinking about what his mom was gonna cook, so he didn't see a rock. Instead of tripping over it though, he just flattened it.

"Hey." said a girl.

"Hi." said Izuku.

"Your really muscular. What's your workout?" said the girl.