Battle Training

The next day after the battle test was normal, like any other school day. They had their regular subjects, math, science, things like that. The whole time Izuku looked like a man who had to watch a 5 hour educational video about apple's. After lunch though, is when the real fun would begin.

"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" said All Might, walking through the door.

Izuku didn't change his expression one bit, but most of the class did.

"Oh wow, it's all might." said Kaminari.

"He's going to be teaching us. This will be the best school year ever." said Ashido.

"And he's wearing his silver age costume. It's giving me goosebumps." said Ojiro.

"Hello Class 1A. I am your heroic teacher. Today we will be doing," said All Might.

All Might held out cards that said Battle Training. Bakugo started smiling like he won the lottery, thinking about how he was gonna crush that useless deku. Izuku was looking out the window, thinking about what he was gonna do when he got home.

"Of course you can't be a hero, without your costumes." said All Might.

All Might clicked a button, showing 20 cases numbered. Everybody proceeded to grab their cases and go get changed.

When the class got there, they were all wearing there 'cool' costumes. Izuku's costume was just him ripping off Superman, because he couldn't care less.

 Izuku's costume was just him ripping off Superman, because he couldn't care less

"They say costume's make the heroes, and you are sure looking good." complimented All Might.

"Now, to explain the rules. You guys are going to be on teams of 2, battling each other. One team will be the heroes, the other will be the villain. The heroes job is to capture the bomb by touching it, or wrapping the villains in capture tape. The villains can capture the heroes, or drag out the time until time is up." explained All Might.

"How are we going to pick teams?"

"How much can we hurt the other teams?"

"Are we going to be expelled if we fail?"

"Doesn't my cape look fabulous?"

Those were some of the questions that were asked.

"Guys calm down, one at a time. My quirk isn't super hearing. We will pick teams by lots, if you go overboard with the hurting I will disqualify you, you are not being threatened with expulsion, of course your cape looks fabulous." said All Might.

"But sir, are you sir that picking lots is the best way to decide teams?" said Ida.

"Think about it, usually heroes have to team up on the spot, you don't always get to work with people you like." said Genos.

" said Genos