EP5: peanut butter

Start from the beginning

"ah, that sucks. i'm sorry. but you really should rest a bit. i'm pretty sure you can postpone some things, right?" corpse questioned

"i mean... i could? i need to order furniture and probably fold it... and i need to animate like three podcasts. oh my- and in next week i'm collabing..." she listed.

"oh so your place is empty for now as well?" he asked, causing her to laugh.

"yeah, it looks like jesse's place before he bought anything" dagger referred to breaking bad, causing him to smile a bit

"my place looks literally like that plus i have a tub full of peanut butter" corpse said, letting out a laugh

"wHAT? WHY?" dagger straightened her back and started laughing "at least please tell me it's not literally peanut butter in tub but peanut butter in a jar in a tub... please..."

"it's in jars! i'm not that mad... yet" corpse giggled

dagger let out a sigh of relief

"i'm gonna tell you a secret... i was scared as fuck to invite you since you're so cool. but if i knew earlier that you keep a full bath tub of peanut butter for no reason, i would be as terrified" she giggled

"you think i'm cool?" he asked, smile forming on his lips

"now i think you're lame–" she mumbled

"hey!" corpse laughed "also the peanut butter is there for a reason"

"mhm" dagger giggled, reaching for her coffee

"if i find someone who likes peanut butter i'll simply give them one everyday so they think i just buy them especially for them. but no, i just have a full tub of it and low-key don't know what to do" he explained

"i see, i see. is it good time to tell you that i like peanut butter?" she smiled.

"address. now." he said in threatening tone but then giggled "i'm joking. but if you're out of peanut butter, you know who to call"

"oh i will" dagger grinned "speaking of peanut butter... did you know november is national peanut butter lovers month?"

"something's off here..." corpse tried to hold his laugh but he couldn't, causing her to laugh as well. he took a deep breath and tried to remain calm "look... november is national peanut butter lovers month but also... no- no nut november? i'm–"

"what a coincidence" dagger snorted "that reminds me... i had a grandpa who liked nuts. like really. and i was laughing at his funeral, i don't remember why now tho. but i'm sure he would love "deez nuts" jokes"

"dagger i think we skipped a couple of chapters here. YOU WERE LAUGHING AT A FUNERAL?" corpse bursted out giggling.

"as i said– I DON'T REMEMBER WHY. probably because i wanted to piss off my mom though. and it was my first funeral...? not sure" she giggled.

corpse shook his head with small smile. that girl is unbelievable.