Manik was right media would be there "Mr manik how are you doing? Aapko kaisa lag raha hai?" They start asking him

"We mean ki humhe Pata chala hai ki surgery bohot difficult hai so we are surprised seeing you recovered soon" one of the reporter says and holds the mic in front of manik

"My dear wife, I mean my guardian angel saved my life" manik says sarcastically, Nandini rolls her eyes hearing him.

"Well mrs Nandini aapke haathon mein tha to save your husband Aapne Kaise deal kiya with stress" they ask Nandini, she looks up at them

Naina and Ahana were watching from distant.

"I eat gum" Nandini replies sarcastically, manik looks down.

"Anyways what will you do with those people who attacked you? Is there anyone jis par Aap ko shak ho?" One of the other reporter asks

"As you know Meri surgery bohot difficult thi, right now I want to go home with my wife" manik says, Aditya comes there and looks at him with anger in his eyes. He hated Nandini around him because he always worried for her safety, Nandini notices him and smiles at him.

Manik looks up at Nandini waiting for her to push the wheelchair, she realises and pushes it to the car. Karan follows them.

"How are you feeling manik?" Naina comes there, he looks up at her

"Good" he replies coldly

Aditya walks there and manik looks at him "Tum nahi poochonge how I am?" Manik asks him

"I will, but Tumhe jail pochane ke baad waha Aaram se poochunga" aditya replies, Nandini looks at him

"Oh shit I'm so scared" manik mocks him, Aditya was seen getting pissed off and Nandini did not want things to get worse.

"Uhm let's go" she looks at karan, he nods as they help manik sit inside the car.

Nandini looks at Aditya before sitting in the car "take care bhai" she smiles, Aditya who was a little miffed with her does not reply, she sits in the car next to manik and Ahana sits in the front with karan as they drive off.

They reach Maniks house and karan helps him out, manik could walk but he was advised not to for some days and he needed complete rest.

As they enter their house they see someone sitting on the couch with some men surrounding them, manik furrows his eyebrows looking at them.

"Excuse me?" Karan says, the man hears their voice and turns around.

Manik gets shocked seeing him, it was Sahin. Sahin Malhotra. Maniks uncle.

Manik looks at karan angrily, he understood that manik was angry that how did he get in to the house like this.

"All the members were at the hospital taaki Tum waha safe raho" Karan whispers to manik, he looks down. Nandini hears them.

"Sahin uncle!" Ahana runs to him and gives him a hug

"Kaisi ho Ahana?" He asks her, she smiles at him

"I'm fine Lekin aap itne saalon baad dikhe" she asks him, Nandini wonders who is this Sahin uncle and how come manik is not excited to see him if Ahana is.

"Woh—"

"Ahana go to your room!" Manik shouts cutting sahin off, ahana turns and looks at manik