Aage bol, unless.. He nudged and I laughed on how jealous he sounded all of a sudden.

So cute, I whispered pulling his cheeks, I felt like a young teenager right now, getting touchy with your friends, or with.... Anyways I composed myself for speaking again.

Unless a day, baba asked me to get married, promise kiya tha aur vaise bhi I wasn't even seeing someone, so I agreed , Ashu doesn't knew about that, Nidhi ko bhi nhi pta tha but mera aisa kuch tha, baba keh rahe hai toh sahi hi hoga, I said, Sidharth kept holding me in his arms and I didn't felt like saying anything but still I did.

Vedant, acha ladka tha, sab sahi tha, vibe hoti hai na pehla instinct types voh pta nhi sahi nhi tha, but uske baad I never felt that he is that bad, I said.

Pehla instinct as in? Sidharth nudged.

As in it was umm what do you say, like muh par sweet and idk, jaise I knew you were always perfect, something like I could rely upon you but not him, bad Vibes types, like he is not what he shows, I said clearly because I don't know how to explain something like that

Oh, he muttered.

But before I could speak more we both heard thunder striking somewhere near and I was damn afraid of thunders alright so I just wrapped my arms around his arm more tightly, possibly leaving marks all around but I was scared.

" Baki ka Kabhi aur Baba abhi neeche Chalte hai" He spoke seeing me clutching his hand and I nodded this time and followed him out.

" Good Night Sweetheart ", he whispered pecking my forehead and I gasped, these touches still felt new to me and deep down I still fear what we share is not right, this closeness, this level of intimacy not physical though but mental intimacy it all felt surreal yet I want to embrace myself for once.

" Sleep with me Sidharth ", I didn't realized when I spoke that but I did .

" What! " He gasped dramatically.
" Nautanki mera matlab stay beside me tonight, the warmth you radiate is what I want to feel for a night please", I mumbled and he got in the bed besides me hugging me close to himself.

" You won't regret it in the morning no", he asked and I shook my head, even if I did it's my call not his.

*

"Mumma aaj Sunday hai ghoomne chalenge na please", Aahnik spoke once we were settled in the living room of my house, much smaller than the one I had back in Angeles but it's fine, ghar logo se banta hai jagah se nhi, something I always opted from my mother.

" Kahan jaana hai champ", Sidharth asked coming out of the room probably waking up just know as his hairs they seemed disheveled.

" Dadda Kidzania " Aadia budged in.
"Ye kya hota hai " Aahnik wondered aloud.

" Amusement Park" I replied having a little idea of the same.
" Tumhe kaise pata " Sidharth asked amused because I have been to Mumbai for the first time.

" Bas pta hai" I shrugged.
" Matlab slides, games fun " aahnik exclaimed.

" Haan water rides too" Aadia whispered and they both were happy regarding it.

" So" sidharth waited for a response and I nodded because thodi outing kar sakte hai no harm but what if someone paps again

" Lekin Media Sidharth"
" It's alright Shehnaaz I will handle them".

*

We were just sitting besides each other watching them having fun, Aadia and Aahnik have met a more classmate Ria, Aadia was not going with her but Aahnik took her with him and so we let them enjoy with each other, knowing they are there in front of our eyes.

"Sidharth"

"Hmm"

"Kya dekh rahe ho"

"Yahi kiya bache kitne khush hai, I have always wanted Aadia to stay the way she is from the past months, nakhre karna ruthna masti karna I missed it all " He replied and I knew he didn't even realised he was speaking.

"Sorry voh I don't know" He replied fumbling.

" I understand, I have experienced it with Aahnik, although he was the same bachpan se but the care he shows towards Aadia is I have never seen" I replied smiling.

" Benefits of a sibling I guess" He replied casually but I gasped.

" They are not siblings Sidharth " I replied and he frowned.

" And why is that so, not important that blood should be same right" He enquired and I nodded because I always believed in dil ke rishte more than khoon ke rishte.

" But still " I was not sure what I wanted to say.
" Par Kya Shehnaaz, don't you think what ever we have could be more than just friends" He mumbled and I stared at him shocked, how easy was it for him to speak it out loud while I have never even thought about it.

" Sidharth " I was about to say something when we both heard his name being called from behind. He turned and I saw his eyes turning small indicating he is smiling widely, a wide grin was on his face and I knew it even when his face was covered.
He was up on his feets and walked towards the girl whose voice this was and I contemplated what am I supposed to do now.

Oh My God! Tu India vapis kab aayi, he shrieked and hugged that lady so strongly, she reciprocated it and I felt something twitch in my heart. Was I jealous too?

So here's the next part of Iztiraar.
Back with update after editing everything I guess.
Story is gonna change and I know alot, many doubts might be there from your side.

I request you to read the previous chapters to avoid confusion and if not then let me know what is confusing you I would try my best to solve that.

Also if in case you are not liking this let me know I can publish back the old one but it would be based on pure vote count.

Touch the star icon at the end and do let me know how do you felt reading it

Love
Aaradhya Arora