You love them, he changed the topic as he felt she was still not comfortable in her past, no she didn't mentioned it but he knew it, he knows her like the back of his hand now, 3 months maybe only few moments of togetherness but they felt like a life like eternity.

A lot Sidharth, they provide a sense of relief everytime I watch over, I spoke sighing, this was the second time he asked and I know I need to tell the actual reason now.

Humesha se dekhe hai? He asked again.

" Nhi, I was 5 I guess when I heard someone saying Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars and you know I always thought how, isn't the moon a bigger one among these, then I realised with time the theory of distance between them and us, stars are so pretty Sidharth just look the way being this far they spread warmth amongst many people present here, they make everyone's night pretty interesting Sidharth ", I spoke letting out the thoughts out of our mind.

You know at a time when I believed in this love and all I felt love at a point comparable to the stars, I mean love according to me has never been about choosing the closest thing to you, the easiest to get or the simplest relationship.
Love is about finding the special someone in a sea of people, that someone who makes you feel special, who improves your mood and who makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but guess I was so wrong Sidharth because Love is what never exists", I spoke sarcastically at the end.

" Aisa nhi hai na Shehnaaz, dekh marriage ke concept main I don't believe, I have seen enough of them spoiling in front of my own eyes but pyaar it do exists sweetheart", he spoke and I had a look at his features at that moment, without letting him know or so I thought, carved and chiseled chest, a perfect jaw line, the arms and abs in perfect shape nor bulky neither skinny, veins bulging out from his forearms, strong gripping arms.

"Tad liya ho toh neeche chale ", he spoke and I look down embarrassed on getting caught. I'm sure that my cheeks would be red by now and I bite my lower lip to control the further rush of blood to my cheeks.

" Don't do that" He spoke.
" Don't do what", I questioned back not getting the point but he shrugged and I remained quiet.

" Chale " He asked after a moment.
" Kuch puch na tha na ", I asked hesitating.

" Hmm, but it's alright kabhi aur, shayad I am selfish of not loosing you to someone else even if they are in dreams too", he spoke shrugging and I smiled.

"But I want to tell you something" I whispered as suddenly I felt I need an anchor to sail the boat of my life and unknowingly Sidharth has been the one for me. He remained silent so I took it as a moment to speak whatever I wanted to.

"Pata hai I belonged to a middle class family Sidharth, bas baba ki salary aati thi that would hardly be 30,000 at the time I was 7 but hum khush the, My parents, Yash Singhania and Ruhi Singhania, meri duniya the, we were knitted so closely that I felt there's nothing outside these two people, they loved me like anything, ek cheez bolti thi and I got it in no seconds, even if that meant Baba ke ek din ka income but he never made me feel less important, dono ki ladli thi main, baki humara ghar bahut bada tha pta hai,not where we lived but aise dadi, bua chachi aise sab milakar", I spoke and he hummed hugging me close to himself. It was definitely not easy to go in the memory lane but with Sidharth at my side I knew I could do it.

I was very good in studies pata hai, unlike the girls of my age I had no fantasy, I just wanted to study, books were my best friend that time, I have read so many novels that time hindi mai par, I was happy, baba ne kabhi nhi roka, +2 ke baad I had two months to join my college, I chose I would be doing bsc aise normal bsc nothing special, baba se baat karne wali thi but I got to know Dadi was asking him to get me married but I was happy mere baba nhi maane, but that happiness was short lived because Dadi ka kehna tha ladki hai khud ke ghar jaa kar padhegi joh padhna hoga, so Baba took a promise that after I complete my bsc I have to marry whoever they say, I agreed because padhne toh de rahe the na, pyaar toh kabhi hua hi nhi tha because novels padhkar I was somewhere struck in that novels wala pyaar so haina unless.......... I trailed off when I felt his hold on my hand that rested around his biceps tightening and I smiled, cute child he was.