You're my Alpha Mate? - Pt. 4

Start from the beginning

I walking in and sat next to him, he didn't say anything.

So I spoke first "I'm sorry...about Cayden" I told him guiltily.

He sat up and looked me in the eye, I was glad he didn't look angry "You should have told me you had a boyfriend -" he said pointing to his nose.

I touched it gently "Is it going to be okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, not broken or anything..." he said.

Then the silence overcame us again before I spoke up...again.

"I don't hate you Damien" I told him. He raised one eyebrow "Oh really?" he asked sarcastically.

I nodded "I want to be friends..." I told him trailing off, I didn't know what to say next, I hadn't really thought of a plan yet. "What stopping you?" he asked. I sighed "Honestly, I don't know how Cayden would take it..." I said.

He picked up my fiddling hand from my lap and held it "Do you want him to control your life?" he asked me. I shook my head "I control my own life" I told him surely. The my voice became quiet again "But I love him and don't want to make him sad-" I said.

Damien sighed "I don't know what to tell you" he said truthfully, if I was in his shoes, neither would I. I mean, who would want so much trouble for a girl whose just your friend.

My teary debate didn't get me anywhere "I'll think of something" I told him definitely. "But I better get back to class, I'm on a bathroom break" I said joking.

He laughed which put me at a little ease "Well you better hurry then, you've been here for about 7 minutes already...unless you tell them you were taking a number 2" he said jokingly back.

He stood up and we hugged before I told him to rest up and left.

Looking through the window I can see Cayden getting ticked. He was moving his pencil irritatingly at inhuman speed again.

He must have felt me because his head snapped towards the window. I opened and closed the door, then I went to take my seat. I can see Cayden physically stiffen, but I didn't know why.

'Where were you?' Cayden asked in my head

Oh crap...did he know...but how...

 'Tell me where you were' Cayden said impatiently.

Should I tell him? What would he do if he got mad? But I don't want to lie...

'I...Um...I was...' I stuttered.

'I can smell him all over you!' Cayden said angrily.

I froze, I didn't know. Stupid me! I should have remembered! Touching leave scents. I turned to look at Cayden out of the corner of my eye. He was full out staring at me. Evelyn was also looking at Cayden, then she switched gazes to me and mouthed 'what's wrong' I mouthed back 'tell you later' and she nodded.

Cayden turned to see who I was talking with but didn't say anything since it was his sister.

My head became silent. I knew it, he was angry.

 Felt the tears building up, but no. I wouldn't let them out.

'Cayden?' I asked nervously hoping he'd hear. Still there was no response. 'Cayden' I called again this time more desperately. He didn't reply, was he that mad at me. No! I didn't want him to be, I couldn't stand him to be.

The tears, they were close to overflow.

No...No...No, I will not cry!

I tried hard, but a whimper escaped my lips. Cayden looked at me quickly then turned back around.

Cayden...

__

It was lunch time now and I was trailing behind Cayden, wanting him to talk to me so badly.

We got to the Cafeteria and he made his way to the 4th table in, also known as the 'wolf' table.

He took a seat and I took the one right next to him grabbing and holding his arm like a little kid.

"Cayden..." I said quietly. This had been the first time since class that I've used my voice to talk to him. He again didn't respond. Ryan, Elena, Evelyn, Alex and everyone around us looked at us. They knew he was mad. He wasn't even looking at me.

What can I do?

__

Damien POV

I looked towards Aina's table. She was pitiful, holding onto his arm like that, she looked like an adorable sad puppy. I can see her face redden a little and it looks like she was about to cry.

That jerk Cayden didn't even look at her, I saw her lips moving a little, probably calling to him, but he still didn't respond, he didn't even move.

The faces around them told me they were shocked.

Was he angry that she came to see me?

I already knew what he was, what she was...Wolves, that whole table was in fact, but I'm not threatened. Of course I didn't when I first met her, but I knew Cayden because he was the Alpha. It made me realize.

I've always thought she looked familiar and being with him confirmed my suspicions.

She was...   

________________________________________________________________________________

Can you guess?

I hope you cant because it'd make the next part not as.....Pazam, if ya know what i mean.

I already wrote the next part, but in case you dont know, i'll just leave you hanging rolf, i'm evil muahahahahaha!