Prologue: A Fans wish

Comenzar desde el principio

"Seriously!?!"

"Not really, it's because you're time was not up but due to my mistake you had to pay for it so it's only natural that there is compensation for it, no?"

"Umm, yeah. So like I can wish anything, or is there some kind of rules"

"Of course, as long it doesn't violate the rule of the worlds the everything is on the table. I can reincarnate you into the world as a rich and handsome man or a living demigod. So what would I like to wish for"

My jaw dropped, 'I can wish for anything, wait we need to think about this forst'." Oh take you're time, no rush" God said while sitting in a tea table drinking tea and eating rice cakes.

'Okay, think mark think.'(not his name, btw)

~5 minutes later~

"God, I have decided"

"Good, I didn't taped in you're mind so I didn't know what you wanted to wish for. So what is it? Power, wealth or both?"

"Neither, I wish to be reincarnated into the world of Classroom Of The Elite, in the same class with Ayanokoji and with more or less of the abilities of Ayanokoji"

"Hmm, hmm... wait what?"

"You heard me I, want to be reincarnated to the world of Classroom Of The Elite."

"Yes, I heard you what I'm saying is are you sure?. I mean you can practically be king of a world, you know?.

"That is true, but as a fan of this novel its my wish to watch or rather be part of it"

"Then what will you do in it. As you also wish for ablilities the same that of this 'Ayanokoji' person"

"That is to make the Ayanokojixpeaceful-life-Chan, as a true fan"

"I s-see" the God was somewhat repulsed by my dedication but I didn't care I can finally see no make the best ship possible. As I was thinking all the possible antics, pranks and the adventure I was about to do I then thought of a missing part to make it the perfect story.

"Um, God?!" I meekly asked "hmm" he turned to me and stopped his work, 'guess his making the world, huh'. Placing that thought in the back of my mind I then looked him straight in the eyes and asked "God, can you make it so that Ayanokoji is set free from The White Room or rather his Fathers clutches after his 3 years in ANHS".

I held my breath in, crossing my fingers for this little wish to come true.

"Sure"

"Ehh."

"Surprised" I can only nod my head. To be honest I expect him to deny it, then the questions is 'why did he allow it?'

"Simple, I thought it would be entertaining."

"😐"

"Anyhow, I will also provide you support and an important thing to note is that this world will be somewhat different from what you had already read about"

"What, you mean that I will go in (dry) blind"

"No, not in that extend rather a bit of changes but nothing major. It's to make sure nothing goes wrong in that world"

"I understand. Thank you!"

"It's fine. This will also bring me entertainment so we will be squared. And will there be any changes to you're physical and appearance."

"Um, make my body aligned to my skills so that I would have any problems moving and for my appearance, you can decide as long it's avarage"

"Avarage huh, well there we go. Finally, as you're mental capabilities are somewhat below avarage in you're world it might make it hard to process all the capabilities of you're new brain, so it will be modified as you go. You will be somewhat fatigued and experience headaches, but it will go away after a few weeks or a month and nothing major will happens to you're body so don't worry." He said while I was getting drowsy, and the world was spinning.

"I hope you have a eventful life".

With that I blacked out, but I wasn't scared or anything rather I was ecstatic and excited.

'New life, here we goooooo'

~Chapter 0 -End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Void here!

I hope you enjoyed my First ...........(baka no echii)
book and chapter. It's my first time writing and not sure if I got it right, so hopefully you enjoyed and please do not be shy on giving advice, and criticism as it is my first in writing.

Anyway this book is just a readers insert(i.e Me). So don't expect much and in regard to updates and new chapter, I'm not sure but I can guaranty that there is at least 1 chapter a week.

See you, later! Space floaters! 😄. 

1415 words used.