★彡𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯 ─── 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

bonten members x fem! reader
tw| mentions of kidnapping, murder, violence, blood

art belongs to: hukusaya@e on twt
__________________________

─── 𝗧𝗛𝗘 sun was slowly setting, and here you were still standing in front of the huge tree near the cliff. Being far away from the streets of Shibuya, it was calming.

You silently placed the bouquet of flowers down on the ground, sitting down alongside on the dry grass.

A guitar was in your arms as you strum carefully with a small smile, reminiscing the children that used to play and accompany you all the time in this area.

It was a terrible, tragic incident.

Most certainly, the case itself made your stomach churn with anger.

Kamisato Harumi
Itsuki Youko
Nishimura Riku
Suzuki Kaito
Ito Yuuma

Those 5 children were kidnapped one night, held as hostages for their parents to bring money.

But the promises weren't kept, eventhough the money was safe in the kidnappers hands, the children were nowhere to be returned until their detached bodies were found scattered in this area.

It was painful to hear the news.

"Children, I hope all of you are able to play and eat as much as you want up there. Next time, I promise I'll play with you every day."

You brought each one of them things that they adore.

Harumi loves hairpins, Youko loves colourful pens, Riku loves shiny marbles, Kaito loves hats and Yuuma loves music boxes.

After arranging them in order, you bid the huge tree farewell, while a certain pair of pitch black eyes stared at you from a distance.
_____________________

MIKEY's POV

I observed the sunset, it was rather calming.

Has the sun always been this beautiful? Perhaps I should spend some time outside more than locking myself inside those buildings.

"Next time, I promise I'll play with you every day."

An unfamiliar voice was heard near the huge tree. It was a woman with [h/c] hair. She was placing a few things on the ground with a smile.

Somehow, that smile made me feel warm.

What is she doing?

I stood on my own two feet, hands tucked in my pocket as I saw a few random things aligned on the ground.

Now, I understand.

Perhaps, does she know about those kids?
Were they close?

The kidnapping incident had alarmed everyone in Tokyo as they became more cautious of keeping their children away.

But, Bonten would never seek money as low as that.

I was too busy looking at the woman to notice that my phone was buzzing repeatedly.

"Hello?"

"[Boss, our meeting is starting soon. Would you like for me to bring some spare clothes to change?]"

"Make sure it's comfortable."

"[I understand.]"

Then, the call ended.

I looked in my previous direction again only to find the woman gone from my sight.

"This is troublesome, I want to see her again."
_______________________________