~ Chapter 7 ~

Third Person POV

It's been two months since Apollo and Percy admitted they liked each other. Apollo has been helping Percy see that he is worthy of love and helping him mentally.

Poseidon and Triton have been babying Percy and he hates/loves it. They've been spending more time with him and helping him realize that it's okay and cool that he's different from most people. They have been trying to get him to tell his mom but no one has succeeded.

The Olympians found out about Percy after walking in on Percy and Apollo on a playdate. Let's just say that Ares won't leave them alone about it. They've all been understanding and helping Percy in their own ways. Zeus and Ares's way of helping is being nicer to Percy while Mr. D's is actually saying his name right. Athena's way is suggesting immortality which Percy accepted. Everyone has been keeping the whole being little thing a secret to keep Percy comfortable.

The camps apologized to Percy after realizing they were wrong. He didn't accept at first but then he realized that he can't make people stay loyal. Everyone turned on Annabeth who couldn't care less. She said the only reason she was with Percy was that he was popular and he gave her attention.

When Apollo, Athena, Thalia, and Will found out... well let's just say she wished she never said that.

But after everything, Percy is finally happy. Apollo makes him happy and that's all anyone can ask for. But one thing for sure, the shattered heart of the sea has finally been mended.