~ Chapter 2 ~

Thalia's POV

I stared at Percy wide-eyed and confused. I knew that he was going to propose but I didn't think it'd be now. But why did he throw the ring into the hearth? We all looked at Percy then at each other. I shrugged and looked at Percy again.

"Hey Perce? Can we eat seafood for dinner?" Leo asked jokingly.

Normally when anyone asks anything remotely close to this Percy goes into the spill of how "Fish are friends, not food." But to everyone's surprise, he nodded.

"Yeah. That's cool. Whatever you want," he said absentmindedly.

He looked so distant. He didn't even look like he was on earth. His eyes were clouded and he looked lost and defeated. Percy walked away and we all looked at each other.

"We have to find out what's wrong with our brother," I said. They all nodded in agreement and we started planning.

~

Okay. So it may not have been our best idea looking back on it. We may or may not have kidnapped Percy. Right now he's tied up inside his cabin. We tried to talk to him a couple of times (one time) but he never wanted to. So we kidnapped him, and brought him to his cabin. He's tied inside his cabin on the floor and looking up at us.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" he screamed.

"You wouldn't answer us," Nico shrugged.

Percy sighed and down.

"Are you going to tell us?" Piper asked.

"Can you untie me?" Percy retorted.

"Are you going to run again?" Will asked.

"No," Percy responded.

After we untied him we looked at him expectantly. He sat on the edge of his bed and explained everything about his quests, meeting the different gods and goddesses, the side quests, and the powers and blessings he received.

When he got to the point of him returning to camp he stopped.

"Percy. Whatever happens, we're here for you. Okay?" I asked.

He nodded and told us everything. He told us about the glares, overhearing us but being confused, looking for Annabeth, finding Annabeth, and throwing the ring into the fire. The whole time he told us everything he showed no emotion. His voice didn't crack and his face didn't slip. By the time he was done, we were seething. Nico more than anyone else.

Nico's POV

I'm pissed. No, I'm beyond pissed. After everything, he's done for them. Battles, prophecies, wars, Tartarus. He almost lost his sanity after all of that. And this is how they treat him? Standing behind the person that was supposed to be by his side till the end.

By the time I was calm again, thanks to Will. The damage had been done. The Apollo kids were backed up in the infirmary because the whole camp was there. I and Thalia might have become overprotective siblings and went a little too far. But I don't regret a thing.