"Forget that, let's eat!" Chirped Felix, already shoving a cheesy slice of pizza in his mouth. Halfway up the eating session, Felix had gotten a call. "Oh? It's Soohan noona" He announced, the said lady was a staff at JYP, who worked along with the group during the survival show. "I'll take this" He added and walked off to your bedroom.

"How are you?" Minho asked, taking slow bites from the pizza. "I'm well... Just stressed" He quietly nodded at your answer, hearing the same thing he expected. "I thought I'd debut with the boys, and you two... But I  guess I lack too much" You muttered, losing your appetite and chugging down the cola harshly.

Minho gave a disapproving look, placing back his half-eaten slice of pizza. "You only had training for three years, It's normal that we lack, so let's improve by training. It's okay if we don't debut with them" He 'tried' to comfort you, which only went in the drain. "You don't feel bad about the elimination?" You asked, staring at the male. He hesitated for a few seconds, staring ahead at your blank television.

"I do, but we can't do anything about it"

"You know... I'm thinking of quitting. Maybe being an idol isn't destined for me" You confessed as Minho turned around in his seat, wide-eyed as he frowned at you. "What do you mean?!"

"I'm a good producer, I might as well go that route" You answered, shrugging as you opened another can of cola. "No! I-I mean you're a great producer- but you wanted to be an idol! You said it was your dream!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Dreams are petty Hyung, I've tried for three years and look at me, I'm back in this shitty apartment and making depressing songs" You said back, leaning down on the couch and sipping on the cola.

"You promised we'll be idols together" Minho whispered under his breath, turning back to the front. However, you heard this and paused the drink halfway. Remembering that one rainy day when you first joined your pinkie with Minho, smiling as you promised to be by his side, as you both take down the world being idols.

"I was too naive back then Minho Hyung. I believed can do everything, when it was only a facade my young mind made me put up" Minho sat still, his eyes not moving away from the television. Leaning forward on the couch you placed down the can and turned to face the older. What you saw, broke you and simultaneously shook you. Lee Minho, the strongest person you ever saw was crying.

"Hey- you- why are you c-crying?!" You stuttered, pulling the older into a hug. Although he held you in an embrace, Minho was still silently sobbing. As if he was pouring out everything he held in all these days, Minho kept crying. Hearing the noise, Felix popped his head from the bedroom, catching your attention. "I'll stay in here, you sort him out" He mouthed, sliding himself back to the room. But he looked happy for some reason.

"Hey... Hyung it's okay-"

"It's not... I had to leave my f-friends and now you're s-saying you'll leave too" Honestly, your heart felt like it was shot with a machine gun. You have never seen Minho so vulnerable, which made you weak. Feeling tears building up in your own eyes, you held the fellow male closer. "I'm not leaving you... I'm just leaving my dreams. I'll always be with you, sorry for breaking our p-promise"

"I hate you" He muttered, loosening his hold and leaning back. "What?"

"I hate you, you broke your promise! you gave up your dreams! you're abandoning it... You're hurting me" Biting his lips, Minho admitted. Finally freeing the warm tears of your eyes, you lowered your head. "I'm sorry... I'm a coward and I always will be. But you-you has to keep going Hyung. You still have your dreams-"

"My dream was to be in this together, with you- you know what? I'm leaving" He cut you off and said. Grabbing his coat and dashing out from the apartment. As the door was left open, the chilly air of winter blew in. Still seated on the couch, the tears on your face froze in the cold,  turning into stains.

The bedroom door again slid open, a smiling Felix popped his head out. However, his grin was wiped off in a second as he rushed to close the door and wrap you in his jacket. "Whoa- y/n why are you crying?! Where's Minho Hyung?"

"He's gone" "Yeah I can see that! Look it's okay ok?" The Aussie began, sitting next to you. "Now now, I have good news"

The next day, You and Felix had walked into the JYP building together. Yesterday, Felix had informed you about the call he received. JYP had requested the presence of the three of you at the building. And Soohan had accidentally spoiled the situation of taking the three of you back into the group, to perform as nine again and do voting for six members or nine.

Felix had called Minho, informing him about the situation as well. After the little fight you two had, both you and he haven't talked. A part of you wanted to badly talk to him, while the other wanted to choke the guy to death for dashing out on you. As the two of you walked further into the hallways, a figure was leaning up against the wall. "It's Hyung" Felix muttered, grinning at the older's figure.

Although feeling fidgety, you looked up to see Minho's brown irises staring right back at you, but his face held a smile, with a mixture of happiness and sadness. Pushing himself off the wall, Minho paced over, tackling you to a hug. "I'm so sorry" He mumbled into your neck, making your hair stand up with chills, while you felt butterflies in your stomach.

Felix wiggled his eyebrows, drawing an invisible heart over you and Minho. Poking him with your knee, you hugged back the older. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have thought about leaving you or my dreams" He smiled warmly, breaking the hug for a second and side hugging Felix. "Well well, did the Lee Minho and F/N Y/N just apologize? That's new" Felix comments, grinning at the two teasingly.

"You know what? I heard Australians taste good, wanna try it out?" Minho asked you, smirking as he felt Felix back away. "You creepy hoes!" Felix yelled, running off to the elevator as if his tail was on fire. Minho and you laughed at the sight, turning to face each other again.

"Let's make this dream a reality then huh?" He asked, patting your head and smiling softly. "And let's do that together"

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ꜱᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ"