[Ch. 5]- Settling In

So...

I've sort of decided to continue, but very slow updates because high school is a bitch. Anyways, lets just continue onto the story ;-;.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

[3rd POV]

After a while, Mammon arrives...

"Seems the idiot has arrived, finally Mammon." Lucifer states as Mammon opens the door.

"HEY! Just who do you think you are, human? You've got a lotta nerve summoning the Great Mammon!" Mammon shouts with partial anger.

'I-... what ??' Latil thought.

"Listen up, I'm only gonna say this once. If you value your life, then you'll hand over all of your money now! And anything else  of value, too!" Mammon continued, "Otherwise I 'll swipe that stupid, happy -go-lucky look right off of your face... by eatin' you! Starin' at your head and working my way down, until-" Mammon got caught off.

"Mammon... shut up or I'll punch you!" Lucifer said with anger in his eyes.

'I'm broke af, what is this manz even talking about.' Latil lost in her thoughts.

"OWW! Hey, what's the big idea?! I thought you were actually gonna give me a chance to shut up before punching me!" Mammon screamed.

"Latil, Mammon here is the Avatar of Greed. He governs and overseas all forms of it." Satan continued, ignoring what just happened to Mammon. "Whenever he takes a liking to someone, they suddenly find themselves awash in money. But from what I hear, if he decides to break it off with someone, that wealth evaporates. They're left without a Grimm to their name."

"And he's also a masochist. This part's important." Asmodeus continues to bully Mammon along with Satan.

'Goddamn, why are they so mean to Mammon lmao. #Justice for Mammon T-T' Latil tried to not laugh at her thought.

"Indeed that is true." Lucifer agreed. 

"Y'all, stop telling lies! I ain't asked for that punch, and I AIN'T a masochist." Mammon trying to defend himself.

"Mammon, you are going to be in charge of helping this human during the whole exchange. I expect you full cooperation." Lucifer ignoring Mammon.

'THIS HUMAN... WHAT. How rude :'(' Latil thought

"What?! Why me?!" Mammon disapproved.

"Aww, lucky you, Mammon! I'm so jealous..." Asmodeus said.

'I can't tell if he is trying to be sarcastic or not...' Latil lost again in her train of thoughts.

"Then why don't YOU do it, Asmo?!" Mammon shouted,  more angrier than before.

"What? Hell no, too lazy and too busy." Asmodeus declined.

"You know you can't refuse Lucifer's commands, just give up already Mammon." Satan trying to convince Mammon to go along to it. 

"But why does it have to me?!" Mammon said, still not giving up.

"Mammon..." Lucifer started to lose his temper.

"Wh-what?" Mammon said with fear. 

"Surely you're not going to tell me that you object to this arrangement, are you?" Lucifer said.

Latil starts smelling this strong aura around Lucifer.

Then Latil finally decides to do something. She then approaches Mammon and Lucifer, and before Lucifer can hurt Mammon, Latil grabs Mammon's collar from behind and drags him out the room.

"You know what, I'll see you guys later, and Mammon will take me wherever I need to go. It was nice meeting you all, and bye!" Latil exclaimed without facing the rest and still dragging out Mammon.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aight. That's it for now. I'm tired lmao. 

Bye bye !! 

Thank you for reading !!