[3.5] A Call with Mammon

Hello!!

This will be only short because it will just consist the story of when will call Mammon and is called chapter 3.5 because it's connected to the previous chapter.

I hope you like this and sorry if I don't have correct spelling and punctuation.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Brrrr...

brrrr...

"Yooooo" Mammon finally answered.

"Yooooo" Latil responded.

"Huh? Who the hell are you? You're not Lucifer." Mammon confuzzled.

"Well no shit dipshit. Do i sound like him? -__-" Latil answered. "I'm the new exchange student."

"Huhhh?" Mammon was still confused. "The new exchange student??"

"Are you deaf or something?" Latil asked.

"I was getting chilly thinking it was Lucifer. Why didn't you just tell me the you were the new student." Mammon ignored her question.

'Was this stupid or something?' Latil lost in her thoughts.

Until Mammon started talking, "So was does a person like you got any business with the GREAT Mammon?"

"Lucifer said that you will be in charge of me." 

"No, no way! There ain't nothing in it for me." Mammon replied.

"I mean you have a new friend ig idk." Latil responded.

"No thank you, anyways, whaddya even mean by 'being in charged of you'" Mammon declined your offer T-T. "Ohhhh wait, I get it, your the other human... that makes sense..."

'I swear to god this man must be really stupid.' Latil thought. "Finally you understand."

"Well goodluck with that, bye-"

"Lucifer called you." Latil said before he could hang up.

"Pfft, he really thinks THE Mammon would listen to him. You're just trying to scare me aren't you." Mammon replied cockily. 

"You better come in 10 seconds... 9... 8..." Lucifer said behind you. He was for sure angry.

"YESSIR" Mammon was suddenly scared.

The phone suddenly hanged up. 

Latil tried to not laugh because who knows what Lucifer can do to them.

"Sounds like you had a nice chat." Lucifer said after some silence.

welp that should do for now. Thank you for reading and maybe I'll update an actual chapter soon or not idk.

Bye bye! c: