Ch. 1- What?!

I've found the motivation to write c:

Week Before School Starts- July xxxx

Narrator POV

Mc was casually watching some StrayKids on Crack (bc im watching some rn lol)

Mc's mom was calling them, but their (I'll be using they/them, but you can use your pronouns if you don't use they/them) headphones at full volume (: Their mother came in rushing into their room about to beat the fuck out of them...

They got beat up with a pillow.

2nd Person POV

You were spaced out for a moment, until you snapped out of it.

"Was there a reason to come up to my room and beat me up mom :( ?", You asked

"Oh yeah, you're transferring schools"

...

"WHATTT THE-"

You got smacked by a pillow once again from your mom

"Aishhhh, let me explain first"

Another awkward silence brought to you by StrayKids hehe get it because... yeee

"You'll be attending a school that I thought was an advanced school was just a school in a place called Devildom, aka hell, and so you'll be transferring their as a human along with another human, two angels, and a bunch of demons... ;-;"

[Insert Surprise Pikachu Face]

"Is that it" you said

"There are more things, but they'll tell you about it. Lastly, I forgot to mention that the name of the school is, Royal Academy of Diavolo, aka RAD. You'll be transferred next week, at the night of Sunday, but you'll be asleep. Don't worry too much though. Anyways, you've got 7 days to pack. So, get your lazy ass up and do something.
     Your mother closed the door and you sighed.
     "What did I do to deserve this"     ヽ( ̄д ̄;), you thought.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that is all I hope you enjoyed! ❤️