Unexpected

(Pic not mine, credit to artist)
—————————————————————————-

y/n pov

I looked at him in shock not knowing if this was him joking or if he was actually serious.
'I mean he cant be serious, I've heard that he isn't interested in anybody other than.......my brother! *gasp* what if his into shanks and since we look similar he might be confusing us since he might also be drunk!!'

"Ahahah your so funny mihawk, i never heard you could joke like that."
I said as i tried to laugh the awkwardness away, mihawk looked at me with one eyebrow raised before putting on his stern face once again.
"Who said i was joking? You asked me a simple question and i gave you a simple answer that makes sense."
I must of froze fore a while cuz once i was back mihawk was so close with a concerned face.

"Hey, are you okay? You dont look to good."
He said as he touched my forehead trying to figure our if i had cought a cold or something. I started to mentally panic as my cheeks flushed and i felt my face getting warmer with every second his hand was on my forehead.
"Hey I think you might of cought a cold, and everyone including the doctors are passed out, *tsk* i guess there isn't any other way."

Is all mihawk said before i was suddenly lifted from the place i was sitting and into Mihawk arms, he was holding me bridal style as he walked passed all the passed out pirates.
"Oi oi oi, wait where are we going??! And why are you carrying me like this?? I can walk on my own so please put me down."
I said as i started to panic once more as my face started to flush 5 shades of red. Mihawk just looked at me before tightening his grip and holding me closer to him.

"We are going back to my island and as to why I'm carrying you like this, well, its so you wont fall on one of these men."
He said as he continued to walk pass everyone until we reached where shanks was sleeping.
"Wait can you at least let me leave a note for him, so he knows where I'm going?"
I asked as i pointed towards shanks, hoping he would finally put me down, he stopped and thought for a while before slowly putting me down.

"Alright, but if you feel dizzy or weak tell me so i can carry you."
Is all he said as he stayed there with his hands crossed while looking at every move i did.
'Well i only feel dizzy and weak when you carry me'
Is what I thought as i grabbed a piece of appear and a pen from my pocket as i wrote,
'Shanks please pick me up as soon as you wake up, mihawk is taking me back to his island ill be waiting for you there. Dont waste any time and spare me a boat as i will have to leave soon after. From your one and only beautiful twin sister <3'

I finished writing the message and tucked the paper into his pocket hoping he would see it once he woke up. I stood up and looked at him once more before looking at mihawk and giving him an awkward smile as I followed him. As we got to his 'boat' I instantly regretted everything i had done so far.
'Did i do something in my past life to have to go through such an embarrassing thing such as this? If yes, then i regret everything and would rather swim than have to ride in such a small boat with a half-naked man.......at least he's my type....IM MISSING THE POINT HERE!!'

As i started to panic in my thoughts and to pace mihawk suddenly grabbed my hand pulling me close to him and sitting me on his lap.
"Wait wait wait, i think ill sit on the floor or better yet stay in the island after all i dont feel sick."
I said as i my face started to flush with embarrassment once more, as i tried to get up and leave he grabbed my wrist once more before sitting me again. But this time it was in between his legs.

"Is this better?"
He asked and I could feel his warm breath next to my ear, it sent shivers down my spine as my ears stared to heat up as well. As much as i wanted to sit down on the ground or somewhere else i knew that the seating positions would just get more embarrassing.
"Yes....i hope"
I said as i whispered the last part so he wouldn't hear me. To that we set sail to his island which thankfully wasn't to far.

'Ahhhh it felt like an eternity in that position, i missed walking on an island'
I started to look around and take in the scenery, it was gloomy and dark and it honestly suited mihawk so well. I used haki and before i could finish scanning the island and the monsters on it i felt hands grab my waist. I looked down and before i could avoid what was gonna happen next, mihawk lifted me off the ground once again and carried me with one hand like a child. Luckily this time i was able to hide my embarrassed face behind his hat.

"Why are you carrying me now mihawk?"
I asked as i wrapped one hand around his neck still embarrassed. He tried to look at me but failed poorly thanks to his hat, so he took it off with his free hand and looked up at me.
"I cant let a sick person walk especially on this island, its filled with dangerous gorillas and the road is ugly so it'll be faster to carry you."
He said as he looked up at the road once more, as i looked at the trees i saw yellow eyes, and a bunch of them. I looked at them curiously before they disappeared instantly, the entire way was quite and the awkwardness was killing me.

Once we got to the entrance of the castle I was waiting for him to put me down but it never happened, he put his hat back on and opened the door, i looked behind us once more before the door closed.
'......i regret coming, what am I supposed to do with him? I mean nothing can go wrong....right?'

'EVERYTHING WENT WRONG!!'