Shanks party

(Pic does not belong to me, credit to artist)
———————————————————————————

After burring Whitebeards body we left to an island that belonged to shanks, along the way they would stop for some alcohol and food form other towns.
'I guess shanks doing one of his 'party's', as much as ill like to skip his so called party i need to talk to him a bout something, and i also need a ride'
*sigh*

"What are you thinking about?, shin"
Shanks came out of no where carrying a bottle of alcohol, offering some to me. I took it a gulp before giving it back to him.

"I'm just thinking about how much ill like to skip your party, but I can't cuz i don't have a ride"
I said as i turned to look at the sea, taking in the waves and sea breeze

"Hmm, are you sure that's all that's bothering you? I know there's more to your sign than just my party"
Shanks said it in a smirk before blocking my view with his face, he then took a long sip of the bottle as his stare intensified. I rolled my eyes at him as i turned to look away from him.

"Fine, although im currently taking a break i actually have a bad feeling from the next mission."
I looked at shanks while i told him in a serious face, not breaking eye contact as he put the bottle down.

"Why? Are you following a monster or something"
he chuckled as he lifted the bottle once more before taking a sip of it

"Yes, something like that. It more of a killer known as 'the wendigo'"
As i said that shanks spit the liquid from his mouth as if aiming at me, leaving me all drenched in alcohol. I swiped the alcohol from my face and gave him a 'are you serious face'.

He put the bottle down before laughing it of, as usual.
"Don't worry why dont you go change, ill show you my room."
He said as he started to showed me the way.

"I dont have clothes tho"
I said, as i crossed my arms, he looked at me with a 'what' face before sighing

"Don't worry you can just wear my clothes"
He said in a chuckle before grabbing my arm and taking me to his room
~5 mins, later~

I came out in a big pineapple t-shirt that was barely able to cover my chest, and some brown shorts that were very baggy to me thus they were accompanied with a black belt, i still had my hair in a ponytail i just added a braid on the side. Shanks didn't have a pair of shoes other than the sandals he wore, thus I wasn't wearing any shoes although that didn't bother me at all, it actually felt quite pleasant.

"Hmm, i guess you dont look bad since you are me just in a woman's body hahaha"
Shanks laughed, i clenched my hand into a fist before hitting him in the head.

"Are we almost there?"
I asked, shanks rubbed his head from the pain before answering.

"Yes, we should be there in about 10 mins"
He came to my side, as he looked at the sea and an island that came into view.

'Haha, he hasn't changed a bit'
I turned to look at the sea and island, taking in its view from afar.
'I guess being in one of his parties wont be 'that' bad, right?'

Of course my opinion changed once i got to the island, once we got off they all got drunk immediately and started to eat as if there was no tomorrow. Shanks came next to me and gave me a bottle before shouting,
"ThIs PaRTy iS fOr ME anD my SiStERs reuNIoN"

As he shouted in a horrible voice i turned to look at him and examined him, before realizing that he was drunk already. I sighed as i face palmed myself.
'I guess this will be a long party'
~30 mins later~

"Shanks, i told you I'm not going anywhere so leave me alone already, I can't even eat properly!"
I exclaimed as i kicked shanks away from me
"You've been hugging me fore more than 15 mins, stop being annoying and go hug someone else!"
I shifted my body to my plate, as i was about to take a bite i felt shanks creeping up from behind me, as if I couldn't sense him. Before he was able to hug me once more i grabbed my plate and jumped onto a tree branch from a near tree.

"Since you wont leave me alone, illl just eat here"
I climbed a bit higher, until they weren't able to see me from the bottom and started to eat my food in peace at last. As i was finishing my last bite i heard shanks throwing a fit from below my tree.
'*Sigh*, i guess he wont leave me today'

I got up and jumped from the branch before landing smoothly and quietly on the ground. As i turned to look at shanks i was surprised to see mihawk, he turned around and stared at me,
'Hmm, guess Hawkeye came here for something, i wonder for what?'

I looked behind him and saw shanks holding onto him, as he saw me he got off of him so fast it didnt even look as if he was drunk.
"Haha, i told you she would be here, now why dont you stay and join us?"
Shanks turned to look at mihawk before giving him a thumps up and passing out, as he feel to the ground all of his crew mates did as well. All that was left was me, a bunch of passed out drunk people, and a warlord still looking at me with a sharp gaze.

'This will be fine, right?'