Shanks appearance

(Example of wanted poster)
———————————————————————————

"WHAAAAATTT!!!"
Everyone shouted in unison once they found out who I really was

"Aunty Shin?!, what are you doing here?"
Luffy and ace asked as they stood up and came up to me

"Well I was bored in the new world and, ace, although I invited you to come and see me you never did, you know how heart broken I was?"
I said while I pretended to wipe a tear away

"I'm sorry aunty, I was kind of busy, and I guess I kinda forgot"
Ace said while he looked down apologizing

"Well it doesn't matter either way, I was around the area and I wanted to have a little fun so I came, and your lucky I did if not you two would of been toasted by now!"
I told them while I flicked both of their foreheads

"Anyways, Sengoku you won't have any problem if I take them away, if not then see you around"
I turned around, as I did akainu took the chance and came charging towards us

"I won't let you criminals walk away from here alive!!"
He shouted as he made his fist into lava once more

"Well then, I guess you still need a little beating before you now how far your strength is from mine"
I said while I blocked his magma fist with my sword and punched him with armament haki in his abdominal, making him spit blood before flying off.

The pirates shouted in relief and happiness, while the navy soldiers started to attack again.

*sigh* "Oi Ace, Luffy get out of here and get treatment I'll help old man white beard and his crew,  Oi ivankov help them along the way, I'll also be counting on you Jimbei."

I told them while I turned around to look at a bunch of navy soldiers coming towards us,

"Whatever you do or hear, never turn back Ace, this is war and not everyone is going to make it even if I'm here. So at least make the people that came to die for you happy that you made it out alive, you hear me!?"

Although I wasn't looking at ace, I knew he had a sour and sad face,

"Y-yes aunty"
He said, clearly trying to hold his tears

"Alright then, let's get this party started hehe"
I started slicing and piercing through navy soldiers, not killing them but hurting them enough so they wouldn't stand up again.

"Thank you, shin, I owe you one you brat"
White beard said as I came closer to him

"You know this is as easy as pie for me old man, and anyways I can't let those brats die, after all I'm their aunt"
I told him with a smile on my face

"Hahahaha, I see you take your aunt title seriously"

"Of course, after all I promised shanks"
I told him while I got rid of the soldiers around us

"Then please, as their aunt promise me something, please take care of them and watch over my crew, because I don't have enough time in this body"
He whispered so only I could hear

"....of course old man whitebeard, I'll make sure to keep an eye on them, after all I still owe you"
I told him while still fighting navy soldiers

"Thank you, shin"
He said with a smile on his face

Before I could say anything I jumped to the side, as I did a haki slice passed thru. I looked towards the direction it came from and wasn't surprised to see Mihawk walking towards us.

"Hmm~ do you already have an answer to
My question? That was fast"
I told him while I shifted to look at him completely

"Now I know why you reminded me of shanks so much, although Im surprised you were his twin sister"
He said while he continued to walk towards me

"Well then, are you interested in that date now haawkeye~"
I told him in a cheerful and playful voice

"I don't date, although you seem like a worthy opponent so I'll spar with you a bit more"
He said and came charging towards me once more

"Then I guess i don't have a choice now do I, although it is sad you didn't take my offer"
I told him as I blocked his attack clearly aimed at my neck

As we sparred I intentionally started to move him away from old man whitebeard, so he wouldn't get hit with any of the swings.
As Mihawk and I were sparring Blackbeard appeared with a giant and other people, even with his appearance Mihawk didn't shift his attention elsewhere. I couldn't shake him off as easily thus making me be helpless in fighting Blackbeard.

As I was finally able to get Mihawk off my back for a bit, the worst came to happen.
Blackbeard had successfully killed whitebeard, before I could go to where he was Mihawk blocked my path once again.

"For someone who doesn't want to go out with me you sure are persistent"
I told him as I held my sword up once again

"I'm more interested in your strength, and I won't let you run away again before I have finished having my fun"
Before he could attack me someone blocked him

I looked towards the figure,
"SHAnks!?!"
I shouted at him, while he looked down at me with a smile

"Hello there, shin, long time no see"