Naruto sweat dropped "you know Ayame left ramen for me at the table right" Kisara scowled that stupid girl. That girl should be glad she never came when she was around. Kisara can promise that someone would be hanging under Konoha's bridge.

Kisara sighed "just eat it Naruto-kun"

Naruto just nodded and took a chopped stick "alright." he then dug in

The Kyuubi no Kitsune watched Naruto take a noodle and slowly put it in his mouth.

"What the fuck!" Naruto's eyes went wide as he took a taste, this taste of magnificence!

Naruto's face suddenly darkened...

Kisara noticed and looked a bit worried thinking he became sick "h...hey Naruto are you alright"

"Did...I add to much salt, maybe I didn't boil it long enough" she rambled in her head worried that she might disappointed Naruto.

Suddenly at great speed Naruto started to eat the ramen. It was so quick he already finished surprising Kisara once more.

Once he finished he looked at Kisara like she was the apostle for the ramen god. His eyes sparkled so bright it made her blush.

Naruto smiled brightly and like a small child he screamed in joy "OH MY GOD KISARA THAT WAS SO GOOD. PLEASE ANOTHER ONE!" quickly knowing he was acting stupid Naruto coughed and tried to man up making Kisara giggle.

There is no way someone could not find Naruto lovable.

Naruto now looked at her with a serious expression "Kisara that ramen...was just legendary"

His wife raised her eyebrow at the word "legendary" Naruto nodded "that ramen was legendary" and then with speed she didn't know her husband had he grabbed her by the shoulders.

Naruto moved his face close to her making her blush "Kisara make it again please...I do anything you want" Naruto's eyes now looked desperate making her smile. She finally got what she came for.

Going close as their lips touched Kisara quickly pecked them and then responded smiling "No"

Naruto's eyes went wide and he groaned "don't do this Kisara. I mean come on! This is blackmail" Kisara smiled and then walked off getting out of his grasp.

"Just know this. The ramen will show you how much you mean to me Naruto-kun" Naruto whined "come one Kisara I take you to the emerald leaf. Just make me it for me again and we are even"

Kisara giggled while she went up the stairs "are we even though because from the looks of it. I got the upper hand" she laughed now as Naruto huffed.

"KISARA JUST MAKE IT FOR ME!"

All Naruto got was laughter which echoed upstairs "well done Naruto!"

End of flashback

Naruto now hollowly went to his own apartment as he had his picture with him. For some reason remembering that made him sadder, he walked into the living room and just looked at the window watching the people with empty eyes.

Naruto gripped the picture and desperately tried to control his emotions once again. Suddenly he heard a sound from the Kitchen. Thinking that something was up, Naruto just walked towards the kitchen, he wasn't in the mood for some shit now.

Getting to the darkened Kitchen he turned on the lights.

His eyes went wide to what he saw right on the kitchen table was a something that was covered by a white cloth.

With rasped breath and with shaken hands, Naruto reached for the white cloth and picked it up.

His eyes went wide and he gasped.