III: Elf Trouble

Once night came around, Nova and Mercedes saw Ingrid off to the castle until the next day. The moment she got inside, Ingrid heard some shouting and ran right over to the throne room. "Knock it off, Sylvain! That girl is Brian's twin sister!", Felix told the orange haired philander. "Exactly! Keep your behavior away from Nova, Sylvain!", she agreed and they turned to her in confusion. "Nova?", they asked her. "Brian told me that's what her name is.", she tells them. "It sounds like we better not mess with her.", they replied. The next morning, Nova and Mercedes awoke to the sound of a crash inside the house they were in and ran straight into the kitchen. "You idiot, Sylvain! We just woke up Nova and Mercedes!", Felix shouted at Sylvain. "I take it Ingrid told you two my name?", she said and he turned to her. "Yes.", he replied and she sighed. "After breakfast, I'm bringing you both to the bathroom to get clean.", she said before they sat down at the table to eat their breakfast. After this, she led them the bathroom, where she used a brush to scrub the mess off the two. After they got dressed and left the house, Felix and Sylvain went right back to the castle while Nova and Mercedes continued to tread deeper into the maze. After quite a while, they made it to another house, where they ate lunch before giving themselves a break from their journey.  In the castle, Dimitri summoned another elf into the throne room. "Ashe.", he said to him. "Yes?", the elf asked him. "In the morning, I'm sending you and Glenn to see how Nova and Mercedes are doing in the maze.", he told him. That night, Nova placed Mercedes on top of the nightstand before they both fell asleep in both beds in the bedroom. The next day, Mercedes introduced Nova to Ashe and Glenn.