7 end

Soooo basically the whole league is dead. Yes, even twice. (Sry Fede☺️)

Now me and kacchan are walking back to UA peacefully. I really like walking city streets at night.

There are almost no people and it's so quiet.

"Hey nerd?" I look over at kacchan and see him looking at me.

I nod for him to continue. "I love you but don't get too attached. You know I have to leave in a few days." He says and I frown instantly.

"Yeah. But I'll love you while I can." I say and cuddle into his arm as we continue walking.

Time skip by me giving my number to the kid and he texted my the whole day. It's a day after and he still won't stop texting me.

I wake up to a weight on my lips. I slowly kiss back, knowing it's Kacchan. What a wonderful way to wake up.

Then kacchan pulls away and looks into my eyes. Our noses still touching.

I smile and look over to the alarm clock. Oh it's 11:46. Wait I said I was going to skip today. Don't need to worry.

Then suddenly my face was pulled back to Kacchan. "Look at me nerd." I roll my eyes.

"Are you seriously jealous of an alarm clock kacchan." I say and try to hold back my laugh.

"Tsk. Shut up nerd I'm making breakfast." Kacchan say and gets off the bed.

"Noooo, kacchan come back....." I say and throw myself over the side of the bed. He just continues to walk twards my door. "Babyyyy, nooooouuu, I love youuuuu!" I wine and sprawl myself out on the floor.

I hear him grumble and open the door. I look up to see blood red eyes staring back at me. "Just put a shirt on and come to the common room."

And with that, my beloved kacchan walks out. I get up and quickly put on a shirt and race out of my dorm to the elevator.

Then I make it downstairs to smell the beautiful smell of kacchans cooking. I love kacchans food. He's the best cook.

"Oi. Deku stop gawking over the food and come eat." I hear kacchan say and watch him place a plate of miso. Yummy.

As we eat I remember we have to call in when we finished our mission.

I quietly gasp and pull out my phone. "What babe?" I brush kacchan off and dial the number I've called millions of time before.

"What!" I hear on the other line.

"Wow, what a rude way to great your trusted assassin." I tease.

"Izuku?"

"Yes karma. It's Izuku." I roll my eyes. "The league is dead. Just so you know." I say and I see kacchan figure out what I'm doing.

"Guhnn- um. Ok thanks."

I slightly smirk. "So~ whatcha doin answering Nagisa's phone?"

"Uhhh. N-nothing." Then I hear shuffling.

"So can I speak to Nagisa?"

"No he-he's a little busy." Karma chokes out.

I raise an eyebrow. "Oh really? Doing what?"

Then I hear rustling on the other end of the phone. I'm assuming the phone being taken by Nagisa.

"Where fucking Izu. Now go away." Then he hangs up.

Word count: 539