2

"That's so cool! They even have fake villains!"

Uhgh, here we go.

Everyone looks at the league of villains. "No those are real! Everyone back!" Aizawa says and starts pushing the kids back.

"13 protect the students!" Aizawa says and runs to Shigaraki.

Then mist man pulls up and Kirishima's dumbass tried to fight him, or it? Who knows?

Yadda yadda yadda. Now I'm with Tsu and Mineta. Tsuyu. Frog quirk. She's a very nice person, also straightforward. She would probably be unaffected by kacchans anger.

Mineta. A perverted little fuck. done.

Anyway, they probably don't know the class's quirks. Considering they put Tsuyu in a water biome.

Ok, let's skip to the good parts. I get both of them out of there. Ass might shows up. 'Bout time bitch! Shota almost died! And he's my favorite hero!

Oh well. I guess I should like, help him and all.

"Young Midoriya. You must go to help with Aizawa. It's too dangerous for a young boy." Bitch. I can beat you up. Do you really think 2 week ass villains are dangerous!?

"B-but All might!" I stutter out. He shakes his head and motions for me to leave. Well, fine I guess you don't want my help. Your funeral.

I just nod and walk off to help Tsuyu and Mineta carry Eraser to the other heroes.

"Hey, I'll help guys!" I yell and take Aizawa on my back. Tsuyu and Mineta get his feet. Damn Erasers really fucked up.

I send a quick glare to Bitch might for showing up so late and getting eyebags hurt. I'm pretty sure no one caught it.

Time skip brought to you by Oikawa's flat ass

It's been a few days after the USJ incident. Eraser is teaching again. He should be resting but whatever.

No one has brought up me blabbing about having a boyfriend yet. I hope it stays that way. But knowing this class, it won't for very long.

The bell rings for lunch and we all get up from our seats.

"Hey, Izuku!" I turn my head to see Uraraka. I wave at her with a smile. She's so annoying.

"I have a question~" Oh god. What does that mean?

"A-what is it Uraraka?" I stutter.

"When are you going to tell me about your boyfriend~" she practically screamed boyfriend.

Now everyone was looking at me. Great. "Yeah! You never told us!" Mina yells.

"He might even be made up for all we know!" Uraraka says. Then her and Mina crowd me with questions.

"U-u-uh-uhh" I say and I make myself blush. Then I start waving my hands in front of my face and take a step back.

"Maybe we shouldn't surround him, guys." Momo suggests. Then everyone takes a few steps back.

"Um, well I assure you he's real. He lives somewhere else though. So I don't get to see him much. He moved a few years ago." I say sadly.

That was the first time I didn't fake emotion. I really miss kacchan. I haven't seen him in 6 months.

Although we do call every night it's just not the same.

"Aw, I'm sorry Izu." Uraraka says and frowns. God, she's so fake.

"So, what's his name?" Sero. Quirk, tape. Reminds me of Spider-Man. Could be very useful as a rescue hero.

"Um, well I call him Kacchan. Because I can't pronounce his first name." I say and rub the back of my neck. That's also not a lie.

"Awww!" All of the girls swoon at my answer.

"When are you going to see him again bro?" Kaminari. Quirk, electricity. He's stronger than most people think, just needs to control his quirk. Also seems very smart but faking a dumb facade. Number one suspect or UA traitor.

"I'm not sure. I hope soon." I mumble and put my head down acting really sad so they drop the topic.

"Well Uh- I hope it's soon!" Kaminari yells and sprints out of the classroom.

"Yeah! Let's go to lunch." Iida. Quirk, engines. His brother is a pro hero, although I have a feeling stain will be coming for him soon. He has a stick up his ass but good leadership skills.

Then the class follows.

Word count: 713