Kiss

Theo's pov:
And again I catch myself staring. I can't even help it. She's there and my eyes automatically land on her. It's so fascinating to watch her, not in a creepy way. Everything she does is so satisfying to watch.

"Just fuck her already" Liam almost whines. I turn my attention to him. "Hm?" I absolutely didn't listen to what he was saying.

"Ask her out" he demands. "What?" I furrow my brows, not wanting him to know about my little crush on her. Yes I admitted it myself that I have a crush on her. But it's just a crush that'll go away in one or two weeks, nothing deep, had it plenty times before.

And because of that I won't ask her out. I don't want her to think I want something serious. And I won't just kiss her either, I think I don't even want to. She's probably inexperienced and if I don't want anything deep, it's not worth it.

That's what I at least thought and kept telling myself.

"Theo..." Liam says annoyed, after he noticed I wasn't listening. "You were thinking about her, weren't you?" He sighs. "No" I deny. "I know you want to" He raises his eyebrows. "Want what?" I raise my eyebrows too. "Sorry, want her" he corrects himself.

"What do you want Liam?" I sigh annoyed. "Definitely not her" he says, knowing that wasn't the answer I want. "To stop acting like a little boy who had his first crush and doesn't know how to talk to girls." He answers correctly after I glared at him.

"Why do you care all of the sudden, besides I know how to talk to girls" can he just get to the point please.

"Then why can't you talk to her? She's a girl"

"I talk to her every day"

"But not how you want to"

"I talk exactly how I want to talk with her"

"Sure"

"Liam what the fuck is your point?" I'm starting to get annoyed like I do most of the time with Liam since the camp.

"I want you to fucking admit that you've fallen in love with her or at least want to fuck her" I sharply turn my head away from my plate to him. "What the fuck Liam?". 

"Theo we all see how you look at her" Liam starts to get frustrated. "I look at her like everybody else does" I know that's not true but I'm definitely not giving in. "Some people do but not everyone looks at her like she's addicting" but she is.

"At least admit you have a crush on her" he sighs again. "I don't have a crush on her and I didn't fall in love" I roll my eyes and look at my plate again. 

"But you want to fuck her?"

"Dude!" He's incredible. I don't think of her like that...yet.

"Then I'm doing it" what? I turn my head to him, seeing if he's serious. "What? You said you don't want her so she's mine, right?" He shrugs. He pretends like she's something we can claim.

I don't even have to worry because she definitely won't even kiss him...unless he doesn't care about what she wants.

I know he would never do it with a girl who doesn't want to but a kiss is another story. He would definitely kiss her.