Ticklish

Lias pov again:
Fuck my head hurts like hell, I open my eyes. I try to sit up but I'm held back by something around my stomach.

I look down and see an arm, what the hell. I follow the arm to see which of the boys got clingy again.

Instead of seeing one of my friends I see...THEO. I crawl backwards so that his arm slides off and I'm sitting away from him. 

Why's he here? Oh my god, what happened yesterday? I look down at my clothes and yes I still have my clothes on, good. But why's he here then? Where are the boys? I can't remember anything.

I'm being pulled out of my thoughts by Theo groaning and waking up. He sits up straight and looks around the tent until he sees me. His eyes widen but then he relaxes again.

„What happened yesterday? And why are you here?" I ask him. „You were drunk" he yawns. No shit, I roll my eyes.

„I mean what happened...that you're here?" I say the last part little bit quieter. He looks at me, furrows his brows but then smiles. „You think we..." he raises his eyebrows and chuckles.

„I don't know just tell me." I put my head in my hands. „Don't get your hopes up we didn't do anything" hopes up? Who does he think he is? „You still have to explain why you're here" why can't he just explain it to me god.

„You were just drunk and I took care of you" why him tho? „Oh okay...thank you" I reply. „stop saying thank you all the time" he says annoyed. „Then stop helping" I say irritated and slightly angry. Why's he so annoyed? „Okay" he stands up and goes out of the tent. Okay? What is wrong with him?

I make myself to the bathroom to take off my makeup that's probably still on my face. I hate sleeping with makeup.

When I look in the mirror I furrow my brows. My drunk self took off my makeup? Wow. I brush my teeth and look further in the mirror until it clicks in my brain. I can't believe it. He took off my makeup. Oh my god. That's so sweet...he's a sweet grump.

I finish getting ready so I go out of the bathroom to go to breakfast. When I arrive the dead campfire I see many people sleeping by it. I look around and chuckle because I see Caleb, Jacob, Liam, Tyler, Paul and Justin all sleeping on the ground. They probably had more alcohol than me yesterday. I walk to them and wake up Paul because he surely didn't drank that much.

„Psst Paul. Hey wake up" I tap on his shoulder. He groans and looks at me with sleepy eyes. „oh hey. How are you feeling?" he sits up straight. „My head hurts a lot but I took a pain killer so I'll be okay. You?" I sit down. „Actually I'm doing good. I didn't drink that much yesterday so I'm just tired I guess. Did Theo took good care of you yesterday?" he asks me kinda worried.

„I didn't remember so I was mad confused when I woke up to him laying beside me but he explained it to me. He even took off my makeup" I chuckle. „Wait he slept in our tent?" he asks confused. „Yes why?" Was he not suppose to? „I just guessed he would leave you alone and sleep in his tent but it's good that he took so much care of you. I'm staring to like him" he smiles. „Yeah..." I don't look at him.

„What? Do you not like him?" he looks at me. „No he's nice" I again don't look at him. „Lia..." he says signalling me to tell the truth. „He acted annoyed or even angry towards me this morning and I don't know why" I complain.

Paul's pov:
Maybe there's more behind it because sometimes he acts all friendly towards her and in the next moment he's rude to her. "Can you remember how he acted towards you when you were drunk?" Guys often show their true side towards a girl when she's drunk because they think she won't remember.