not to mention she had to rescue her guinea pig that was running loose around the apartment and she didn't want it to get hurt.

so while picking up her furry friend, she was the one who got hurt.

"FUCKING HELL!"

dagger quickly put back her guinea pig to the cage and whined. she stood on one leg and looked on her foot.

"great–" she whined, feeling tears rushing to her eyes. "okay, don't panic... first you need to clean up"

but she stood in place, gazing at her bleeding foot with huge piece of glass in it.

she heard knocking. did she leave the door open? yes, she did... why did she? nevermind.

"it's open!" dagger shouted and in horror watched the door open. she could just have let a burglar in... or a murder... or maybe her...

the door opened and she saw a tall guy slowly poking his head out of the doorframe. when his gaze met dagger's, he quickly looked down at her bleeding foot and spilled red substance. she frowned, trying to recognise him. black, curly hair... ebony eyes...

"hi?" she whispered, letting her foot down but she regretted it immediately and hissed.

he wrote something on his phone and walked up to her, giving her the phone. while she read the note, he looked frightened around.

hi i'm your neighbour! i heard a glass shutter. are you okay? :o

"i'm... it's embarrassing but long story short i spilled wine and crushed a bottle... and now i stepped in it..." she said, giving him the phone back. he immediately typed something "and i'm just... pissed. but thank you for your concern, neighbour– o-oh, thanks"

he gave her the phone and looked at her with concern.

it seems pretty bad. if you don't have anything against it i can clean up a bit and take you to the hospital!

"o-oh gosh. you're so nice... but i'll manage– fuck" she mumbled when she tried to move the glass out of her foot. he grabbed her arm and she flinched, looking scared into his eyes. somehow, they brought her comfort. he nodded and grabbed a paper towel from her kitchen.

wave of panic rushed through her body when she looked at what she's wearing. man's boxers that she bought on (of course) male section and her dad's t-shirt with slytherin logo, too big for her. great, just great.

he was quickly done. he threw away the papers and wrote one more thing on his phone and left.

"i– hey?" she called but he was gone.

i need to lock my house. i'll be back in a second! :)

"guys i need to go, i'm sorry" corpse panted, finishing the stream "my neighbour

"guys i need to go, i'm sorry" corpse panted, finishing the stream "my neighbour... long story. thank you for sticking around and sorry for ending so early. go to rae or emma... sorry again! love you, bye!"