•𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋~𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗐𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌•

Hi guys! Since I'm not having much inspiration with scenarios till my brain thinks of more ideas or I get suggestions I'm going to be making a series of different one shots with the Assassination boys. It'll go in the order I do them in the scenarios so after this will be Nagisa. Anyways onto the story.

(Karma's p.o.v)

I had just arrived at 3-E late as ever, I knew that would bother Koro-Sensei so most of the time it was intentional and other times I just lose myself in ways I could torture people with wasabi and my newly learned assassination skills and there were other times where I was trying to find my favourite brand of strawberry milk. Today was one of those days, I pushed open sliding door to 3-E and strolled in drinking my strawberry milk and then I heard the octopus say,

"I see you've finally decided to join us Karma."

I just meekly responded by saying, "I had nothing better to do."

I heard Koro-Sensei mutter and snap something before I strolled to the back of the class where my seat was in between that annoying Terasaka and my S/O (Y/n)

To be perfectly honest the only reason I actually show up to class is because of them and also the fact that classes are more interesting, I gave my usual sadistic smirk as I walked closer to (Y/n)'s table trying to conceal their laughter at my antics towards Koro-Sensei they were failing miserably. I sat down and winked at (Y/n) before putting my feet up on the desk and leaning back waiting for this boring Japanese lesson to be over.

(Y/n's p.o.v)

Our Japanese lesson was over and it was time for break, due to Karma's constant disruptions Koro-Sensei left the class to take a breather. I turn around to Karma and finally let out the laughter that was bubbling up from when he entered the classroom. Karma then got another strawberry milk carton from his bag.

"How many did you buy Karma?"

He turned towards me and opened his bag and showed me about 4 more cartons of strawberry milk, I smiled at him and covered my face trying to stifle down my laughter. I gently nudged Karma in the arm before we heard Terasaka say, "Can you two love birds can it." I rolled my eyes at him, Karma just smirked and pulled me closer to him and then started to obnoxiously flirt with me right in front of Terasaka to grind his gears. Even though I knew Karma was joking some of the things he was saying made me flustered and I really didn't know how to respond.

(Time skip to lunchtime)

I sat down with the rest of 3-E and opened my lunchbox to find my usual food items: Onigiri, chicken ,f/s and water I also had a new food item: strawberries I finished all of my food and then I plopped a strawberry into my mouth. I smiled because they were so delicious, before I even realised it, Karma tilted my chin upwards to face him and kissed me in front of 3-E. When he pulled away I heard him mutter under his breath, "Delicious" I just sat there flustered not knowing what to say.

And throughout the day Karma would do the same thing walk up to me or turn me to face him, kiss me on the lips, walk away and mutter something under his breath sometimes I would catch it and sometimes I wouldn't.

(Time-skip to after school)
(Karma's p.o.v)

Me and (Y/n) were in my house sitting on the sofa watching a partially trashy action movie, they had a small cup of strawberries in their hand, I knew they were wondering why I was acting so strange today. I was about to turn around and kiss them again before I could do anything I felt their lips crash onto mine and I had no reason not to return the kiss.

(Y/n's p.o.v)

I looked up at Karma who was too busy investing himself into the action movie we were watching. I plopped another strawberry into my mouth and straddled myself onto his lap before kissing him on the lips. Karma didn't even flinch, he rested his hands on my waist and pulled me closer whilst I snaked my hands onto his shoulders Karma smiled and said, "You taste just like a strawberry." I sighed at his sentence and placed my head into the crook of his neck.