•𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍: 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗌 𝖡𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅•

Requested by:

A/n: I would just like to say I am very supportive of the LGBTQ+ community and that when I write these scenarios I aim to be as inclusive to as many readers as possible

A/n: I would just like to say I am very supportive of the LGBTQ+ community and that when I write these scenarios I aim to be as inclusive to as many readers as possible. Since this is my first time writing a scenario like this, it took a little longer than others since I don't want to mess it up. If there is anything you feel that needs to be changed or tweaked just tell me and I'll have it fixed as soon as possible.

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒😈

♡You had been with Karma for a while now you had always been sure that you were Bisexualyou just weren't sure how to tell Karma because you loved him and you didn't want him to think that because you were Bisexual that you didn't love him any more

you just weren't sure how to tell Karma because you loved him and you didn't want him to think that because you were Bisexual that you didn't love him any more.

♡One day, you couldn't take it anymore so you agreed to yourself the next time he came over to your place you would tell him.

♡ "Hey Karma..."

♡ "Hm? Yes Y/n?" He could tell by the tone of your voice that this
discussion needed his full attention.

♡ "There's been something I've been needing to tell you, I don't know what you're reaction will be
but just let me finish before you say anything okay..."

♡Karma sat up straight and kept his eye contact with you.

♡ "Karma I've know this for a while now I'm Bisexual, but I just want you to know that currently my feelings towards you and this relationship aren't changing."

♡ Karma nodded his head and opened his arms insinuating he wanted to hold you.

♡ "I understand, that just means I've got more competition on my hands, heh"

♡You giggled at his comment.

♡ "But seriously, I will support you no matter if your feelings towards me change or not okay."