•𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗌⛈•

Since a thunderstorm literally happening right now. Why not write a scenario about one.

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒😈

♡You were at Karma's house when the thunderstorm began

♡At first you seemed fine, but you were lying to yourself you just didn't want
the red-headed sadist to tease you.

♡But, Karma already knew you were afraid of thunderstorms and knew you were just trying to be brave.
(You wanna know how he knows because he's an observant, strawberry looking sadist)

♡Anyways, a large flash of light hit the ground outside Karma's living room window and then the dreadful noise *BOOM*

♡You yelped and threw the blanket over your head, you thought Karma was gonna laugh at you, but he walked over to your shaking figure, took the blanket off of your head and sat next to you. He gently stroked your head and pulled you close to his chest.

♡ "You don't need to pretend, I'm here for a reason you know. To protect you no matter how silly,scary or deadly it may be."

𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕒🐍

♡Nagisa was at your house after school to do some homework, but then a thunderstorm hit and he had to stay at your house

♡Nagisa left the room to tell his mum

♡You on the other hand hid in your wardrobe you were terrified more than the average person every time you heard that loud *BOOM* you just cried.

♡Nagisa came back into the room wondering where you went when he heard muffled whimpers from your wardrobe.

♡He opened the wardrobe door and saw you shivering. He comforted you in a warm hug then he asked you if you were scared of thunderstorms.