"Mhm. Come on, Doll." He responded and slowly and carefully picked you up off his lap, sat you onto your feet and handed you your crutches.

You sleepily rubbed your eyes and took you crutches from his hand and got off the jet. Loki helped you down the steps and walked beside you with his and your bags.

Tony, being the billionaire he is, built a huge vacation home in Hawaii, right on the coast line, even though this is probably the only time he's going to be there. He showed you all which rooms were yours and left you to do whatever. Well to a certain extent. Jarvis was connect to this home as well and had video and audio access to every part of the house, aside from the bedrooms and bathrooms.

The house looked something like this:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The house consisted of 3 floors. The first contained a kitchen, living area, dining area, party room, a huge garage, three bathrooms, a training room, two labs and more. The second and third floors were strictly bedrooms and their corresponding bathrooms. All of the bedrooms contained a walk in closet, a master bathroom, and a balcony with a view of the beach.

Loki and Peter walked you to your room, which was on the third floor. Thankfully there was an elevator so you didn't have to try and attempt to climb stairs with crutches and a injured leg. Loki had given Peter all of your bags to carry while Loki carried his own and walked behind you to make sure he could get to you quickly if you were in any need of assistance.

Your room looked like this:

And your bathroom looked like this:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And your bathroom looked like this:

"Holy shit!" You and Peter shouted in unison

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Holy shit!" You and Peter shouted in unison.

"Language!" Steve yelled as he passed your room. You and Peter burst into laughter.

Peter sat your bags down on the couch in your room and left to go to his own room. Loki left shortly after for his room as well, after he checked you didn't need anything.

Along with your room, the third floor held the rooms of Loki, Bucky, Peter, Nat, Sam, and Bruce. The second floor held the rest of the Avengers rooms as well as Happy's.

You took a quick shower to wake yourself up. You got out, wrapped yourself in a towel and went into your room to search through your bag for your swim suit you packed. Instead of your normal swim suit, you found a note attached to a strappy black bikini. The note read:

You call THAT a swim suit?! Yeah, no. I did you the liberty of getting you a new one. ;)

xoxo
Nat

Seriously Nat?! You held up the swim suit and quickly went back into the bathroom to put it on. You came out and threw on a pair of jean shorts and a tight, white tank top over top of it. You slid on to flip flops, grabbed your beach bag, and crutches and went down to the lab where Bruce was for him to give you the okay to swim and walk without crutches.

"Your all good Y/n. You don't need to use the crutches anymore. And strangely, your wound is almost completely healed." Bruce informed.

"Yay! Thanks." You cheered, hopping off the medical bed and handing Bruce your crutches. "Take 'em." He laughed and took the crutches from your hand.

You hurried into the elevator and aggressively smashed the buttons. As soon as the doors opened you rushed to Loki's room and pounded on the door. He opened it in a pair of swim shorts and flip flops.

"What Y/n?" He said quickly. "Wait where are your crutches?!"

"With Bruce. I don't need them anymore and I can go swimming. LET'S GO!!" You yelled excitedly, jumping up and down. You grabbed his arm and pulled him through the halls to help you pound on everyone else's doors to get them to tag along.

"BEACH TIME! EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE OR I'LL COME IN THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT!" You yelled loudly.

Part 16 coming soon...