As Mikey got to the hospital. He saw everyone, saying, shouting, mumbling. But it was all mute to him.
Mikey: "chill guys! We are in a hospital. You guys are too loud."
Takemichi: "Mikey-kun, draken-kun, he had a heart arrest before."
Mikey: "Ken-chin, won't die. He is very strong and he never breaks his promises. He promised that we will rule Tokyo together and that he'll be my best man on our marriage. Right Y/n?" Looking at Y/n, who was being attended by a doctor, right in front of the operation theatre because she refused to move from there.
Y/n: "Of course. I'll kick his ass. If he'll be late for our marriage." *smiling winked towards Mikey*

She knew he was shaken to the core. He would have cried right now, if his friends weren't there. She knew him through and through. He was keeping himself strong for others.

After sometime, Y/n's mom stepped out.
"Draken has survived." *smiling*
She glanced towards the crowd cheering. Her smile quickly faded seeing Y/n's bloody condition. She knew that Y/n was patched up so she figured out it was worse when she came in.
Mom: "what have you done to yourself?!?" This caught everyone's attention, especially Mikey's. He knew Y/n was very much hurt and she wasn't in the condition to fight in the first place. He had promised Y/n's parents that he'll keep her safe but seeing this we was doubting himself....
Y/n: "mom, I'm fine. Can we talk about this at home? Please...." *pleading eyes*
Mom: "I don't know, why I am so supportive of you. Your dad's right. I AM spoiling you."
Y/n: "please. And don't tell dad. I want to talk to you first."
Mom: "okay, fine." "I hope all of you are alright as well. If anyone is hurt just say it."
Mitsuya: "No, L/n-san. We are fine."
Mom: "you sure?"
Emma: "we are absolutely fine, mom. We are all just tired." *smiling in relief*
Sano's were like extended family to Y/n and same the other way around. They became close from the start of the friendship between Emma, Mikey and Y/n. It became more prominent once Mikey and Y/n started dating.
Mom: "I'll call Sara to get you guys food. And those who are not staying, you should head home, yours mothers would be waiting. Y/n, I'll get you a bed beside Draken. And yeah don't think you have escaped the talk. And come for a full checkup, once you greet your friends goodbye."

Mikey went to tell the other and Y/n followed him. After telling people the good news, he collapsed at the corner of the hospital wall. Y/n immediately rushed to him, hugging him.

Mikey: "You know how scared I was

Mikey: "You know how scared I was. I thought I lost him. He worried me so much. Thank god, he is alright."
Y/n: "You know what, Ken will be walking around and calling you shrimp, in no time. He will always annoy me and tease me." *rubbing his back*
Mikey: "And you-you also got hurt. *sobbing* You weren't in a good condition and yet you had to fight, only because you are close to me. *sniffing* Why? *sobbing* Why do people I love always have to get hurt?" *crying*
Y/n: "I'm alright Mikey. Fighting when you are on period is fucking annoying. But you can make it up for me. We can go on a date and maybe a hot make out session. You always call me pervert lady right?" *trying to sooth him through humour*
Mikey: "I-I don't know what to do. Am I sooo bad for others? Don't I deserve happiness? Warmth? Maybe I don't deserve a person like you. Maybe we should.......I'm always drag-.."
Mikey was silenced by a kiss.
Y/n: "look here, *holding his cheeks him both hands*, I LOVE YOU, MAJIRO SANO. And if you freaking tried to let go, I'll kill you and then myself. You say I'm your light. Then stay with me. It is not your fault. None of this is your fault. So stop sulking. Crying is fine, Mikey but DO NOT, I mean NEVER lose hope. Even if I'm there or not."
Mikey and Y/n hugged each other for a long time.

Y/n: "can we go inside now?"
Mikey: "Yes, sorry."
Mikey picked up Y/n bridal style and took her for the check up. Once he found out she was absolutely right, and just have to spend a night here. He picked her up bridal style back to her room, clearly HAPPY.

 He picked her up bridal style back to her room, clearly HAPPY

——————————————————@_@—————————————(-_-)—————————

Suggestions are open!

Thank you for the comments, votes and views.

Shout to @a_pensexual_simp for the comments!
She or he was actually commenting while I was writing this 😂💕✌️