The decision

Mikey called Takemichi to the parking and he showed up with hinata. Hinata was also Y/n's BFF but Mickey didn't knew that the Hina that Y/n always mentions and hinata, Takemichi's wifey are same.

"Why'd you bring your wifey?" Draken asked.

"Oh I didn't knew that it would be like this."

"N/n-chan~!!" Hinata said, which surprised everyone.

Y/n just walked up to her with an expression less face. And swung her arm to Hinata's face. Hinata closed her eyes and waited for  the slap but what came was just a pat and squeeze. "You should always be careful Hina. The person in front of you might hurt you for revenge." She said with a very slight smile. As Y/n turned around she found Mikey and draken just a few steps away. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on hurting her. She is my best friend anyways." Draken made a o and Mikey reached for Y/n's hand.

"Let's go wifey. We have a meeting to attend." Mikey said pulling her hand.

"Yeah....." she glanced towards hinata.

"Oi Emma!" Draken said, Emma showed up. "This is takemitchy's wifey, protect her."

"Roger-" "oi lil coward !" Emma said looking towards takemichi.

Hinata: "Lil coward?"

Takemichi: "I can explain..."

Draken: "takemichi, you know Emma?" *A very little hint of jealousy that only got noticed by Y/n and Mikey*

Emma: "yeah he saw in my underwear and ran."

Y/n: "don't tell me, she took the joke seriously *facepalm*. How desperate is she? *mumbling*. Ahem,*catching attention* Hina talk to takemichi later about this, I'm sure there is an explanation. And Emma. We. Need. To. Talk... Ken round them up."

Y/n went and sat behind Mikey. Holding his waist and putting her head on his shoulder.

Mikey: explanation?

Y/n: takemichi doesn't seem to be that kinda guy. I have heard stuff from both you and Hina. I think there is an explanation. Besides, he is dumb but not mentally retarded to sleep with some other girl behind Hina's back. She will beat him up, trust me.

Mikey: yeah I know...... Hold on tight

Y/n wrapped her arms around his waist and rest her head on his back.

As Mikey and Y/n made there way in front everyone bowed in respect. Y/n wore the Toman shirt but hers was designed more like a jacket. She wore on her shoulders, the symbol of Manji on her back had a crown made on top. She wore a white tank top underneath. And same trousers and boots as Mikey.

Mikey stood in front, Y/n at his right and draken, his left.

Mikey: "We gathered here to talk about Moebius. If both of us clashes it will be a big dispute.

All of a sudden Pah-chin killed takemichi.

Just kidding....Pah kicked Takemichi

Pan-chin: "You are hanagaki?"

Peh: "you took care of Kiyomasa from our squad, didn't you?"

Pan-chin: "How are you planning us to pay for the losses?"

Takemichi: "L-losses?"

Y/n: "Pah, he is our guest and I thought I already explained to you about Kiyomasa. Did you forget I don't like repeating myself." *said in an annoyed emo tone before Mitsuya could get involved* (yamapel sasssuukkee uchiwa 😂)

Mitsuya explained about the dispute to takemichi.

As Mikey sat in front of the crowd Y/n sat on his right thigh like he was a throne and his left hand around her waist.
Y/n: this is still awkward as it was the first time...but what can I say...guilty pleasure...

Mikey: "What will you do, Pah? Do you wanna do it?"

Pah-chin: "They are two generation older than us. And Toman wouldn't get away unscratched. It will cause problem for everyone. But...! It's so frustrating Mikey."

Y/n: "that's not what Mikey asked Pah."

Mikey: "Y/n is right. Do you wanna do it? Or not?"

Pah: "I wanna do it!" *frustratingly yelled* "I want to beat them to death."

Mikey: "that's what I thought."

Y/n: "You made the right decision, Pah." *whispered to Pah getting up*

Both Mikey and Y/n stood in front of the crowd.

Mikey: "Anyone here thinks it's too much hassle to help out Pah's friend? Anyone here stay chilled even though Moebius beat up Pah's friend?! Sure you're not, right?!"

Y/n: "We aren't doing to just for Pah's friend but for justice. Justice to girl whose life they destroyed. We don't need to be in doubt because it IS the right decision. Toman WILL serve justice to those who are in need and especially when they are friends."

Y/n: "Toman will Rule."
Mikey: "We're going to crush Moebius!"

Roars brought life to the peaceful shrine. Everyone in the shrine wanted to do it. They wanted to follow and dedicate their lives to Toman.

Mikey: "On August 3rd, during Musashi festival, we are going for battle!"

Just a little extra for fluff lovers:

As everyone left the shrine. Mikey decided to drop Y/n at her door step. "Yo mumma, I don't wanna see u later." Mikey pouted. "Then what does daddy want?" Y/n asked in a childish voice. Mikey hugged Y/n and kissed her crotch of the neck and whispered, "daddy wants to put a flag in mumma's cave." "Mikey we aren't ready for it yet." Y/n said kissed his cheeks. "We have been dating for 3 years Y/n!" Mikey said. He used her name so she knew he was serious. "Soon." She said and kissed his lips reassuring. "Lobe u mama~." Mikey said hugging her tightly. "LobUU to daddy~."
God she will kill me one day...Mikey thought looking at the bulge....especially that sitting on me thing...

0:=+——————————@_@——————————+=:0

Suggestions are open!

I'm also planning on starting new fanfic on kisaki tetta's sister and on Draken's sister.

Or just any other you guys want just comment!!