RETURNING

*HAPPY READING*

ARHAAN'S POV:-

It's been a month, when I went Manali to meet 'LOVE OF MY LIFE', but when I come back with Alisha, yes 'her' name is ALISHA my Queen Elsa, I didn't found Anyaa at home.

So I call her to know where she is, but it switched off, so I call mom's and dad's (both), but they said they also don't know about her.

But later I just got a massage from Anyaa's parents that she massage them, to say she went to Australia for her new game launching, and it take months or two.

While here me and Alisha, lived in my penthouse, I tell alisha about ANYAA, that she's my wife and we lived together and get married by force, but now I found her so, now I divorce Anyaa.

Alisha lived in my house, sometime we  we shared a same room as couples. But didn't get intimate first because when ever we try Anyaa's face comes in front of my eyes, second I don't want mine and Alisha's intimate relationship before marriage.

First I make her all mine, then make love to her. Till then I just pampered her, as she suffer from hard time, after her parents death. So I want to make her happy and want to fulfill her every single wish.

But today I get a call from dad (Anyaa's) to inform me that tonight Anyaa comes back from Australia. And she directly went to Rajput mansion.

"So tomorrow, you are here Anyaa." I said to myself
I was happy to get a news of her returning. Tomorrow at lunch I decide to let her know about, Alisha and ofcourse about our divorce.

After informing Alisha about this, i went towards office and work till night. And departure to home late at night.

*NEXT DAY*

"Alisha are you ready to meet her." I asked
"Why would I excited to meet your fucking wife, I just want you to give her divorce papers directly without this lunch formality." She Snapped in anger.

Yeah she's change, she turns into rude and greedy person, she not like I used to remember about her behaviour, but maybe it's because of her parents death'. But I hate when ever she curse Anyaa.  I mean she didn't even meet her, how can she curse her without knowing her once and also Anyaa is my friend.

"Alisha baby, I know you don't like her, because of her we delayed our marriage until now, but after getting the divorce certificate, we organise a big wedding of ours . I promise" I said and kissed her forehead, while she just nodded still gloomy.

Then the door bell ring and I opened the door, smiling knowing that she's Anyaa.

"Hey Anyaa!" I exclaimed while welcomed her.
"Hey" she said and entered in house
"Howz your trip? And why you suddenly leave without telling me anything?" I again asked
"Trip was amazing, and if you don't suffering from amnesia then it's you who left after that night, so I didn't get time to tell you" she Snapped with tight lipped smile, ummm SHARP TOUNGE.

"Well lunch is ready, go and fresh-n-up, till I set the table." I said and she moved Towards her room.
I just forget to inform her about room that room in now belongs to Alisha, but now it's get late.

She opened the door and entered while I hear Alisha's screaming.

"Who the fuck are you bitch? Entering in my room without knocked, you brat" she scream and I run towards the room, and Alisha about to slap Anyaa, but Anyaa is faster then her and hold her wrist and twisted it.

She saw Anyaa pics and then she behaves like this. I thought

"First of all, mind your tongue you bitch and correction lady I'm a BOSS BITCH. Second this room belongs to me and you are here as unwanted one." She said and jerk Alisha with force that she, disbalanced and fall on the ground.

I take a long strike and push Anyaa, then help Alisha to get up.

"How dare you Anyaa?" I roared
"Who is she?" She questioned me with hatred full eyes
"She's my to be wife ALSIHA, my childhood love." I said in angery tone
" What the FUCK" Anyaa screamed

"You can't do this Arhaan, I'm still your wife, you fucking bastard" she scream again
"STOP SCREAMING ANYAA, and I already told you about my childhood love so don't overreact" I yelled, now her eyes filled with unshed tears

"You even know who is she?" she questioned in low voice, tears flowing from her eyes. I feel sudden string seeing her tears, but ignored.

"Yes I checked everything, she's the same girl I met, MY QUEEN ELSA, MY ALSIHA." I said and symphytized last words.

"Yeah, so where is my room now." She asked
"First room, second floor" I said and she moved out passing me. But paused

"I'm here till our final divorce hearing, and I'm not going to divorce you soon as there is a condition in my previous contract, that I should be married, and it's not much long as it's about to complete, so it's  just matter of week or two after that we get divorce, till then please control you dick and that lady in limits, if my business get effects by your woman or her behaviour, then I ANYAA RAJPUT PROMISED YOU TO MAKE BOTH OF YOU SUFFER."  she said in emotionless voice and in last threatened voice.

I don't know why but it hurts. To look her like that.

ANYAA'S POV:-

After our fight the day of my returning, I didn't talk with Arhaan, I feel hurt, betrayed, failure and what not. And I started ignoring both, but when I was in home alone, that bitch always makes me triggered always but I somehow managed myself, not from punching her.

Every day that woman did something to hurting me, but in the end she got hurts because hurting ANYAA RAJPUT is not that easy, I'm back in my usual self, as I used to, bold with fighting spirit. And now if she does anything wrong again then she sees my warth, along with Arhaan.

Now I was sitting in the living room preparing some new designs, when that bitch come.

"Well well, look a wife of multi-billionaire, a daughter of billionaire, sitting here and doing work for living hahaha" she make fun of me and my work well now, times up

"Well look I'm smart and educated enough, to earn for my living on my own and live a luxurious life without any help of my father and so called husband, and look yourself, lived like a MISTRESS of someone's husband, a home wrecker" I said and symphytized the word 'mistress'

And like always she don't have any reply so she cames towards me with a vass in her hand, and she try to hurt me, but me is me, I hold her hand while twisting it and slapped her hard, and left her hand, again she try to hurt me and this time I kicked her hard that she step backwards and fall on ground, her lips are oozing blood from sides because of my slap.

But before we both take another action, suddenly door opened and Arhaan comes in he saw the view and ran towards Alisha and hold her in his arms, carried her to near by sofa, laid her down then asked

"How it's happened?" He asked In angery tone
"Ann..Anyaa...sh...shee... Sl..sla...slapped an..and ki.. kicked me, I do.. don't do any... anything wrong wit..with he...her. ahhh.... Sh..she said... Ba...bad words ....to m..me. an..and thee...then sl..slap an..and ki.. kicked...me" she  said while sobbing hard, but before I said anything in my defense a loud sound with buring sensation feels.

SLAP...
Arhaan he slapped me.
"How dare you, HOW DARE YOU ANYAA TO HURT ALSIHA" he roared and again slaps me

Blood start oozing out from my lips
"Ahraan you didn't let me say anything in my defense and just trust on her whoring words" I shout with top of my voice

"Don't call her with names Anyaa" he again warned me
"Oh really now I'm not going to listening you, but you listen Mr. Arhaan Singhania, the girl you lived with behind my back, she's a whore, a bitch, home wrecker, and you, you're a traitor, a manwhore and a fucking bastard." I shouts, took my car keys walk out.

I start my car and drive like a maniac, full in speed, without destination, I was fuming in anger and hatred. He insults me in front of that bitch, slaps me without listening my side of story. I was in my thoughts and didn't see a truck coming towards my car and CRASH...

My car flies a feet high and fall on ground with loud thud, I feel blood start oozing from my head and I listened some faint voices and then blackness consumed me.
.