FOR REVENGE

*HAPPY READING*

ARHAAN'S POV:-

Me and jay was in thinking our next step, while Rayansh is with Mr. Roy at Singhania mansion.

"Arhaan, how can we find Anyaa, we're not able to trace her fuck." He said in frustration and anger.

"Jay calm down, bro I know Anyaa like your sister but believe me she's love of my life, we'll find her, just think something that locate us to Anyaa." I said.

"What if we confront Alisha?" A voice behind us said, it was Rayansh with both dad's.

"No we can't do this, because if we did and anyhow her other partner get to know they will surely harm Anyaa." Jay said.

"What I was thinking....." I didn't continued as my phone start ringing.

"Hello?" I said in question.
"Ohh hello Arhaan!" A man voice comes from other side.
"Who are you?" I asked and put the call on speaker and signalling everyone.

"Ohh how can you know me, well I know you knowing well your wife ANYAA!" he said and laugh evilly.

"You Motherfucker! Where is my Anyaa?" I shouted in anger.

"Stop cursing me you BASTARD, and if you have a wish to meet your wife alive and in singal piece then came in the evening at the *outer city cottage area in borivali east* and dare you to do any stunts." He said and cut the call without giving me a chance to say anything.

"He kept Anyaa at outer city cottage area, in borivali it means she's in so fucking dangerous area, there was some old cottages and that whole damm area is surrounded by scared forest." Anyaa's dad said in his verge of crying.

"Don't worry dad, I'll make her out from their safe and sound because she's my peace and solace." I said to dad while Holding back my tears.

"Jay now we have to plan, as we all have a single chance only. So call commissioner uncle as soon as possible." I commanded jay.

After some time commissioner uncle with his team, both dad's, shreya, swara, jay, Rayansh and me were in the conference room for planning our next step.

Both the moms, grandma and both grandfather's at Singhania mansion. Waiting for some good news or some whereabouts of Anyaa.

"Uncle we have to plan as we have only single chance to save her and also to find about the culprits whole trust from them." I said to commissioner uncle.

"Yes I have a plan that what if you go alone then we surrounded the whole cottage it's hella simple." He said

"No uncle they surely know our every step, I have I plan..." I said and starts to explain everything to everyone.

"Now we doing as accordingly to our plan." I said.

After some time we start our plan as we thought and I got a massage from that asshole to where exact I have to go.

In evening...

At the exact time I reached in front of that freaking cottage, where that Bastard kept my wife.

As I entered in the cottage, some goons surrounded me and checks me for some weapons bastards.

"Well well welll, THE GREAT ARHAAN SINGHANIA is here in front of us feeling helpless what a agony." He mocks me.

"You want me to come, so here I'm now tell me where is Anyaa." I said.

"Ohh sure!" He replied happily and single his men's to bring her.

They both went and after few minutes they come back while dragging Anyaa by her arms.

This scene make me hella angry, as I was about to kill those men's, some more grabs me from behinds.

"Leave me you BASTARD.... How dare you to touch my wife life this, I'll take your life by my own bare hands." I shouted with top of my lungs.

"STOP BARKING LIKE A DOG ARHAAN SINGHANIA, SHE IS PAYING FOR WHAT YOU DID. SHE'S IS PAYING FOR YOU DEEDS." he yelled in anger.

While Anyaa was lying on the floor lifelessly.

"What do you want tell me, shares, property, money WHAT?" I yelled.

"Yeahh I want that also, but before that I want to listen your screams for your love." He said and his men's tied me with rope.

But what he did next, take my beats from me. Alsiha come from the other gate. And pour a chilled water from  Anyaa's head.

And she shouts witha sudden string.

"Anyaa, Anyaa baby listen to me nothing happens to you, beleive me." I try to console her as she starts crying.

"Ohh really Arhaan you save her, uhhh YOU SAVE HER?" Alisha shouts and slapped Anyaa hard, that her corners are starts bleeding.

"Alsiha leave her, you're hostile to me." I said.

"Wow in just one slap, and you are start weeping like a cry baby. Now you feel the pain of loosing someone." That man mocks me.

"What do you mean by loosing someone?" I asked him dumbfounded.

"Yeah yeah how do you remember, when you are busying in finding that bitch." He said with venom filled voice.

"Raghav we make him screaming later for that bitch but before that bring the papers, I want everything from him." Alisha said and that man get to bring some papers.

"So this is the cost of letting your Anyaa's freedom and also her life's." Alisha said.

"What's this?" I asked.
"Well according to these papers, you transfer your all companies, mansions, penthouses, asstes and money under my name." She said with evil smirk.

"Ok I signed it." I said without second thought.

"Ohh I'm shocked, well I know you did everything for her, so let it be, freed his hands and take their sign on these." She said to other man.

He did as she said and I signed on them.

"Now let her and me go. You got what you want." I said.

"No, no Arhaan, still I didn't got what I want. I want REVENGE." she said and shoutes in the end.

"What revenge?" I again feel dumbfounded.

"Well lete remind you and Anyaa both." She said and starts.

"Did you both remember a girl name SAKSHI KHURANNA?" she asked.

And I saw her with shocked expression and same goes with Anyaa, her eyes welled up with tears by her name.

"Yes!" I said and Anyaa also give her answer in small yes.

"She's our sister!" She said as tear drops from her eyes.

"She's our sister and she commit suicide because  both of YOU!" that man named Raghav shouts.

"Yo...your sister?" I whispered asked.
"YES OUR SISTER ARHAAN SINGHANIA." Raghav shouts.

"We just didn't lost our sister but our parents also. As she's the first kid after lots of tries that's why mom dad love her alot, and after hearing the news of her death my father gets heartattack and death on the spot, while my mother didn't even sobber up from her daughter's death and she got to know her husband is also died, and she also die as she can't able to take those news, we....we were become orphans in just a day, in just a day we lost everything. ARHAAN SINGHANIA everything." He shouts, while Alisha was a crying mess now.

While my mind goes blank after hearing this new news about her parents death also, and some flashback memories strikes in my mind.....
.
.