13 | Mary's Lost Little lamb

Start from the beginning

"Well, stick to soda pop there, bud." Said a serious Shane.

Why's he so serious? I couldn't care less.

"Not you Glenn," said Daryl walking around the table.

"What?" asked the young man beside me with a nervous smile on his face.

Adorable little Glenn!

"Keep drinking, little man. I wanna see how red your face can get" said  a drunk Daryl while filling up another cup.

I turned to face Glenn catching his little blush.

"Glenn! Aw shy Glenn is cute!" I squealed loudly and reached up to his face trying to squish his cheeks. "Come on, let me squish your cheeks! They look so soft!" we both started laughing along with everyone else in the room.

A glass clinking caught our attention, making everyone grow quiet, "it seems to me we haven't thanked our hosts yet," said our leader.

Oh my, I forgot about them. Oops.

"they are more than just our hosts" spoke a drunk T raising his glass.

"Yeah"

"here's to the docs"

"Booyah!" cheers were heard from everyone thanking the doctors who looked rather concerned or nervous.

"So, when are yall gonna tell us what the hell happened here. All the... the other doctors. Were supposed to be figuring out what happened, where are they?" a doomed Shane spoke ruining everyone's mood including mine.

I don't wanna hear any of this.

"we're celebrating Shane. No need to do this now" Rick tried to stop his friend, but his drunken friend had no intention of stopping.

"Whoa, wait a second. This is why we're here, right? This was your move... supposed to find all the answers. Instead, we uh, we found them. Found two men, why?"

Now it's getting personal. There's definitely more going on there.

"Because the world ended Shane, surprize! Look we're all laughing and enjoying our time why don't you pack up your personal business and leave it for later huh?" I spoke standing up with the bottle still in my hand. Shane's face made me chuckle, "imma go on a walk" I walked out of there still laughing and stumbling my way towards the hallway.

"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, lamb little Mary, lamb. Mary had a little clamp, clamp? Stamp? Camp? What was it?" I sang in a whisper while jumping on each colourful tile on the floor. "Whoa!" and I fell on my ass, "Ow! Stupid lamb. Ha! Lamb! Ha-ha! I found it!" I laid on my back staring up at the light, and then I started giggling, "My butts tingling"

Suddenly a head popped on top of me; it was Dr. Davidson.

"Oh hey! Dr. David- son" I waved at him and greeted him in between hiccups

"Need some help?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"No, not really." I chuckled. He didn't seem to like my answer because he pulled me up by my hands anyways. "Uh, I said no but okay. Thanks, I'm gonna-" I was cut off by him.

"Can I show you something?" he asked with a polite smile.

I don't like this, he seems suspicious.

"No, thanks. I have a headache; I better get back to the group." I said before turning around to leave, only to be stopped by him pulling my wrist back.

"I can give you some medicine that will help"

I pulled my hand out of his grasp and stepped back, sobering up and fully aware, "Don't touch me, and I said 'No' already" when I tried to leave again, his hand wrapped around my waist and his other covered my mouth, not letting me yell out for help. the bottle that was in my hand fell to the floor and shattered, letting out the alcohol it once held.  I started hitting and kicking but it was no use against the strong man who was way bigger than me.

I said no, I said no. why don't they listen. What is he gonna do? I can't die like this.

I felt a  syringe being inserted into my neck, the substance going into me, and I could feel myself instantly growing weak, I fought against him as much as I could, but I had grown numb, I was starting to see black dots and my vision became blurry. My whimpers and struggles all went unheard, no one saw. No one.

"Shh"

in a matter of seconds, the darkness consumed me.

I said No.

_________________

Vote and Comment <3